• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DvDokgiWkAAOUp_.jpg
Can someone please PS a white ankle area instead of black?

I know it’s been a rumor for the longest, but these Black Toe (and possibly Black Tongue) Fragment 1s are definitely being chatted about a lot these days. JB would make me have to get an ultra hyped collab in order to get the BT w/ Black Tongue PE I’ve always dreamed about. :smh:

Jordan Brand has been giving us modified black tongue black toes all year. If those drop, it’s just another version. They know what they’re doing. Mass GR black tongue black toes a couple holiday seasons from now.

I know it’s been a rumor for the longest, but these Black Toe (and possibly Black Tongue) Fragment 1s are definitely being chatted about a lot these days. JB would make me have to get an ultra hyped collab in order to get the BT w/ Black Tongue PE I’ve always dreamed about. :smh:

Knowing JB lately theyll probably have him velcro strap the 1s and ditch the swoosh.

What I want from fujiwara is something different like the Frag alternates he made those would be sick if released or if he released a brand new colorway that is an ode to the old school utilizing original colorblocking styles.

Jordan Brand has been giving us modified black tongue black toes all year. If those drop, it’s just another version. They know what they’re doing. Mass GR black tongue black toes a couple holiday seasons from now.
We’ve never gotten a Black Toe w/ Black Tongue (black/white/red) like the PE MJ rocked, other than the Old Love, New Love pack.

Black toes with the Frag logo is useless really.
I too don’t care about them having the Frag logo or not. I’ve said it before, but I’ve always wanted JB to release the exact Black Toe w/ Black Tongue PE that MJ wore, and I’ve never been a fan of the Black Toe w/ White Tongue that we’ve always been given.

I got a pair of squatchment black toes :lol: fujihana can keep his. I hope they release for his fans but I'm good.

Instant cop for me

Back
Top Bottom