Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
pj is only relevant bc shoes are trendy/popular and he has a sick collection. he is never mentioned bc of his game. that says it all. no one would care or talk about him if not for trying so damn hard to flaunt his kicks. is he a foot model or an NBA basketball player?

He isn't relevant at all.

Shadows today.

9471BBF5-6660-4D79-B9DF-5E31FD9F50C9.jpeg

He isn't relevant at all.
The 4yr/$32 million contract that he’s playing on would indicate otherwise...that’s almost 4 times the veteran minimum and he’s 32, two years younger than Carmelo who couldn’t beg a team to take his vet minimum contract for nearly half this season (not comparing these two guys’ careers though).

Done with the PJ talk for now.

Last edited:
The 4yr/$32 million contract that he’s playing on would indicate otherwise...that’s almost 4 times the veteran minimum and he’s 32, two years younger than Carmelo who couldn’t beg a team to take his vet minimum contract for nearly half this season (not comparing these two guys’ careers though).

Done with the PJ talk for now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just took out my black toe to rock them tomorrow and the left shoe the toe box was crushed pretty bad I have a big ball of socks in the shoe to smooth out the leather and will rock them with some sneaker shields that should do the trick
stuff them, and heat it with a hair dryer.

PJ game weak as hell I don't care what any of y'all say.. the easy way out is "he would cook you"... so what? HIS game by NBA standards still weak as hell.

and son had the nerve to slander Melo name lol... my god. what a joke this is. If you can't see what Head Detective said your just dumb. The only reason PJ Tucker is relevant is because he walks into the arena holding a pair of sneakers in some garbage outfit. Go buy his jersey if y'all love him so much. He's garbage.

Fun fact... I have no idea who you guys are talking about.

Fun fact #2 I also don't care about sports in the least, but I do hate seeing guys wear Js in uncoordinated outfits that don't match at all thinkin they're doing it

That is all.

so some of the dudes who whined about people bickering, going offtopic, derailing thread, talking about mids and not talking about highs here..........are now some of the same dudes arguing about pj tuckers basketball skills and outfits?

makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom