Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ill take these with the quickness

48FF9017-7AE6-4161-8DDA-754BBA003841.jpeg

Wtf happened to these, JB stop with the games and release these already

I really wanted these and I still do.

I didn't wanna jinx it but I ended up somehow catching a W on that piece of **** Footpatrol and they got delivered today

Hate the fake tumble (it's not even really a tumble? it's like just random creases idk) and the text but man I'm a big fan of these in hand

Purple laces are a wonderful addition, although I saw some with orange laces (not sure if it was from the hyper crimsons or what) and that looked crazy too

I'm a total failure. we been turning up so hard, meeting so many bad ******* (and trust they are here) I been waking up too late for any snkrs. it is popping in Charlotte for sure. the women are all soooooo friendly. its obvious they not used to real game.

That’s adorable.... you think we aren’t used to game :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure that I view as many Youtube reviews as the next man but I really felt like those guys really hyped the Turbo Green up TOO much. Dont get me wrong they are an okay shoe but not worth buying 5 pairs good.

You mean the leather creases lol

Yeah, it’s a pressed-in pattern, much like when imitation leather looks “tumbled” but it is stiff and unnatural. Same on the Flint 6s that releases recently. I thought I saw talk somewhere of it being the “flyleather” material (might have been here). The Turbo Greens were an easy pass for me, though I really like the Hyper Crimson (same materials, but I prefer that colorway).

took a massive L on the turbo greens ... oh well

nice pairs everyone, def white laces looks the best imo

I'm sure that I view as many Youtube reviews as the next man but I really felt like those guys really hyped the Turbo Green up TOO much. Dont get me wrong they are an okay shoe but not worth buying 5 pairs good.

I agree. I feel like EVERY next pair of 1s coming out is the BIG one according to sneaker culture and the hype beautifully created by Nike. The hype level on these is no dif than all the previous 1s in the last 8-10 months, which is TOO much hype. Cats just love to do anything for some views or likes.

However, come spring and summer, these are gonna be DOPE with some light washed jeans. So I see the demand for these going up slowly but surely over time.

Back
Top Bottom