Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FC89D130-6774-402A-8480-819CD662547A.jpeg
How are they in hand?

I could buy Pine Greens as an insta-classic if it wasn’t predicated on a retro+ classic (Celtics 1s) and/or if the colorblocking added to the lineage - it’s essentially a SBB colorblocking. Definetly expect it to be a perennial fav but honestly of the 3 that released in that ‘toes’ series the BRed toes will probably have the bigger base for insta-classic status.

10x better than pics, in my opinion. Mine don’t have that weird shine and the shoe smells like leather, which is unusual. Frankly, I don’t see the hate and I’m not convinced that the IG post of that crease wasn’t intentional for internet points
Your comment makes me feel a lot better loI. lfeel like everyone is just hating on them without actually having them.

Only thing that makes the Pines not a classic is that they weren’t that limited. Some people consider shoes like the SBB or Frags as classics/grails but that has a lot to do with their limited status. Outside of the OG colorwsys, pines are def in my top 5 alongside the Bred toes.

I typically don't get sneakers for hype of just to collect, only get what I see myself wearing, which is why my overall collection is more modest. The Couture just looked cool right away, just like the hyper Crimson did, so hoping they do not disappoint. Will post shots once in hand. If they do not live up to what I was expecting, I will be honest about that, but it's just my opinion obviously.

Do we have a RD for the SB X aj1? And is there a separate thread for it or is it mixed in the SB thread?

Took an undercover L today. Aimed for a size 10 but it was swiped so i aimed for a size 10.5 (noe idk why) and took a W. But after seeing all these horrible toebox crease pics i think ill get rid of them.
Screenshot_2019-02-23-07-11-09.png

Took an undercover L today. Aimed for a size 10 but it was swiped so i aimed for a size 10.5 (noe idk why) and took a W. But after seeing all these horrible toebox crease pics i think ill get rid of them.
Screenshot_2019-02-23-07-11-09.png

I feel like all the bad photos from these are bad pairs or done on purpose. Cause all the photos I've seen in hand and selling on grailed of actual pairs look really good. I feel like these are a lot better than whats said here. The leather is less shiny and looks quality. Some even look soft.

I typically don't get sneakers for hype of just to collect, only get what I see myself wearing, which is why my overall collection is more modest. The Couture just looked cool right away, just like the hyper Crimson did, so hoping they do not disappoint. Will post shots once in hand. If they do not live up to what I was expecting, I will be honest about that, but it's just my opinion obviously.

It may be modest but at least they are sneakers that you like and will wear. It’s truly your collection and there is, absolutely, nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom