• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0AC08AE6-FDEF-452E-A7DB-0078C809BC54.jpeg

via IG.

Would be perfect with a black outsole. Maybe

Game Royals rising in value fasttttttt$$300+++. Wish I took my own NT advice to y’all and copped a few more for less than retail.

LOTTTS of People who are hating on coutures are the same people who lowkey buy them for their collection 6 months later, after they realize prices are going up. Or hate on the shoe on NT but will eventually own it, or want it for their collections.

LOTTTS of People who are hating on coutures are the same people who lowkey buy them for their collection 6 months later, after they realize prices are going up. Or hate on the shoe on NT but will eventually own it, or want it for their collections.
You won’t ever see them in my collection lol. Those things are trash and Jordan Brand is really selling y’all anything now. An all black upper with a red block is somehow fire...nah give me Black/Reds all day & I’m good.

429EE03E-037D-4DDD-8B72-9F798BC46E9F.jpeg
What’s up guys

A quick tip for those with the couture dunks, that have concerns about the creasing. I would suggest buying sneakers shields, now before everyone jumps in and moans about them, I’m not suggesting wearing them all day because we all know they are uncomfortable as ****, especially if you wear them for extended periods of time. But what I have found them useful for is to help with starting the crease. I use them anytime I get a new pair of Dunks or 1’s. I put them in and wear them around the house, just to get the crease started closer to the laces. To me this more aesthetically pleasing than having a crease in the middle of the toe box that looks like s$&@. Once that crease is started, you take the shield out and just wear em, you should not have any further issue. The pic above is the crease that this method should produce.

Just a tip. Give it a shot and let me know how it works out.

Last edited:
NT: where everyone’s opinions are facts and people get butthurt when I say a shoe will be sleeper. I don’t own them, I don’t really want them; I’m just giving an observation. In 6 months coutures are gonna be $300. BET.

Was I wrong when I told people to cop game royals for less than retail?
Was I wrong when I told folks to grab bred toes when they were $240, or 2011 banned 1’s for $220(when they released)? Or the SBBs when most people were crapping on it for not being an OG colorway. Or Or Or??? My track record is pretty strong.

Was I wrong when I told folks to grab bred toes when they were $240, or 2011 banned 1’s for $220(when they released)? Or the SBBs when most people were crapping on it for not being an OG colorway. Or Or Or??? My track record is pretty strong.
When's the next restock on the Breds??

Now everyone wants game royals since they’re 300+ :lol:

I can’t think of a white-on-white mid/outsole combination that’s worked .... I got the why for cybers but felt it would have been served by having a black outsole - like the ying yangs and still woulda have stayed with the Black Friday theme.

28206081-B077-46E8-952E-2EADBB4B48E6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom