Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There's definitely pairs out there where the leather is less tumbled/keloid. I almost bought the other pair NTSF had, but only 1 shoe was less tumbled so they weren't really matching.

The leather reminds me of old people.

I ain’t knocking you if you like what is in my own opinion the finest garbage JB has put out in a while... however don’t get crazy. These joints wack.

That would be nice but doubtful given next year is an anniversary year and we’ve entered the wave of near-OG colorways that JB ride out for another year or two - before going back to OG retros.... honestly feel like it’s been hard to get my 8/8.5 since 2013 and just when I think the bubbles done another wave hits.

I feel for all you guys in the 7-9.5 range thats actually trying to wear the shoes. I'm a 10.5 and most releases are easy outside of the extremely hyped ones.

Joints look SICK when you wipe the glitter away.. it’s like the ‘invisible text’ option on iPhones lol.

F9FCB3FF-B873-41BC-B610-2D314AEE2C20.jpeg
5ED47BD0-77C2-4B2C-ACD6-32FE4305BE35.jpeg
C95E1272-FF6B-46DE-ADB8-F0BC3BE1BA91.jpeg

Here ya go

3D58ABDC-08DC-4D22-8EF4-4ED9CC96EDAE.jpeg
IMO Rust Pinks over Crimson Tints without question, and not even close. I personally think that the smooth leather is way better than that pebbled madness (pebbled leather doesn't belong on a 1 IMO), and the shade of pink on the Rust pair (actually pink to me, and not bordering on peach or a type of cream) is far superior.

Lol bro you got unions and couldn’t shut up about it.

Liking hyped shoes isn't bad or a problem. The issue is only liking hyped shoes, while trashing similar GR's. Keep in mind, you brought up Rust Pinks, not me.

If I praised my Black Toe Unions but trashed regular Black Toes, then you'd have a point. But that's not the case.

Dudes mad cause I said black toe unions ain’t the wave.

Nah. All that does it tell me you have questionable taste. Doesn't really affect me either way.

terrible logic. has nothing to do with the resell price and everything to do with how bad the crimson tints are. the kind of logic I expect out of people that aren't into shoes..."don't you already have a black/red pair of Jordans? they're all the same"
They aren't terrible. Well I guess it's subjective, I saw the art Basel joints and I prefer the color blocking of the Crimson Tint. Changing subjects, can you explain to me the extreme resell on the art Basel kicks? Were they extremely limited or something?

They aren't terrible. Well I guess it's subjective, I saw the art Basel joints and I prefer the color blocking of the Crimson Tint. Changing subjects, can you explain to me the extreme resell on the art Basel kicks? Were they extremely limited or something?

Extremely. They only sold at Art Basel in Florida and they and a corresponding "igloo" pair were both sold on a boat. It was a bull***t release entirely and pairs were still backdoored.

Last edited:
Extremely. They only sold at Art Basel in Florida and they and a corresponding "igloo" pair were both sold on a boat. It was a bull***t release entirely and pairs were still backdoored.
That's crazy, no wonder the resell is so high. I bought the Crimsons and although I prefer the color blocking over the basel's, I really prefer the darker shade of pink on the basel's. Would be nice to get the color blocking of the Crimson Tint with the art Basel pink sometime in the future.

Liking hyped shoes isn't bad or a problem. The issue is only liking hyped shoes, while trashing similar GR's. Keep in mind, you brought up Rust Pinks, not me.

If I praised my Black Toe Unions but trashed regular Black Toes, then you'd have a point. But that's not the case.
Hyped pairs or not, isn't it completely fine to like/love one pair, and totally dislike another pair, even if they're similar? Perfect example, I'm personally not a fan of the Black Toe 1 (w/ White Tongue). But I love my BT Unions (mainly due to the black tongue), and if we EVER get an actual Black Toe w/ Black Tongue like the PE MJ wore, IMO that pair will also be better than the regular Black Toes.

And based on your comment, hyped or not, do you really not think that the pebbled leather, color blocking, and shade of pink, differentiate the Rusts from the Crimson Tints enough to love one while hating the other? My previous example (white vs black tongue) is minor in comparison, but I could still accept someone not liking one pair vs another for even such a reason as the color of a tongue, whereas the Rusts and Crimson Tints have even more differences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom