Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
go pick up a Jordan 1 on release day in NYC and you're getting hounded by asian buyers ready to pay you cash on the way out. whatever it is, just glad I don't have to deal with that for my size. only mad they started going after the GS sizes too.

go pick up a Jordan 1 on release day in NYC and you're getting hounded by asian buyers ready to pay you cash on the way out. whatever it is, just glad I don't have to deal with that for my size. only mad they started going after the GS sizes too.

I feel like it's actually mostly Latinos.

I’m in the “wrong” but no one has provided facts.

FOH.

You can have your theory or idea as to why size 7-9 prices have skyrocketed, but I ain’t buyin that BS china StockX explanation.

I’ll leave that to you gullible cats intil someone provides evidence to back up these claims.

Your stories mean nothing to me.

Christ, you're ignorant. Here, allow me to spoonfeed you:

https://amp.businessinsider.com/chinas-middle-class-is-exploding-2016-8

https://markets.businessinsider.com...rice-china-business-booming-2018-9-1027567181

https://qz.com/1482850/china-is-set-to-overtake-the-us-as-the-worlds-largest-fashion-market/

http://infographicplaza.com/what-is-the-average-shoe-size-for-women/

Now shut up about this topic and get back to talking about AJ1 Highs.

20190415_200953.jpg

I’m ignorant for wanting proof? :lol:

So be it.

However, your “proof” was far from it.

You should have read them first before the copy/paste.

You tried though.

This is why I only come to this thread once a week or so. F'ing clown show. Mods need to clean this **** up :smh:

Meanwhile, that dimwit's blocked.

21eux8.jpg

You can be mad and call me whatever, it doesn’t bother me :lol:

You still haven’t provided any evidence regarding size 7-9.

I’m still waiting.

Continue to be upset though :lol:

i dont have hard facts or anything like that, but i just came back from Japan like 3 days ago and let me tell you, prices on AJ1s over there are absolutely INSANE. im talking **** that was sitting over here like rookie of the years for 500+. i hit up most consignment shops in tokyo and it was the same everywhere. literally every AJ1 was at the very least 50% more than over here. **** almost made me feel like starting to bulk buy up some of these pairs that sit over here just to send em to japan for a profit.

i dont have hard facts or anything like that, but i just came back from Japan like 3 days ago and let me tell you, prices on AJ1s over there are absolutely INSANE. im talking **** that was sitting over here like rookie of the years for 500+. i hit up most consignment shops in tokyo and it was the same everywhere. literally every AJ1 was at the very least 50% more than over here. **** almost made me feel like starting to bulk buy up some of these pairs that sit over here just to send em to japan for a profit.
japan is just expensive. period.

But were they sizes 7-9?? If you don't have a picture of you in the shop showing sizes 7-9, standing on a clock holding a calendar and today's paper, I call BS.

Back
Top Bottom