Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Want the rookie of the years. Thinking if i should trade my extra pair of shadows for em. What you guys think?

Sup folks. I voted for the Chicago as the best colorway.

Love Jordan 1's. Currently own only 3 pairs. City of Flight (beaters), Chameleons/All Stars and Pine Greens (favorite).

Debating on whether I should get bred toe or black toe as my next AJ1. Would love to get a Chicago '15 but aint no way in hell im spending $500+ on a sneaker. Would be ecstatic if the rumor of a re-release is coming in 2020.
Black toes get my vote

**** it. Bid on Black Toes.

giphy.gif

come on man, remove that bid. You know they won't live up to your Union expectations lol

What insoles do y'all like to drop into Jordan 1s?

They just around comfortable enough to me straight out the box.

To me the Bred Toes were the best non OG colorway that would've looked just fine in 1985 in a minute.

The Bred Toes have to be below the black toes just because they aren't OG. But the black tongue looks best on Black Toes imo.

To me the Bred Toes were the best non OG colorway that would've looked just fine in 1985 in a minute.

The Bred Toes have to be below the black toes just because they aren't OG. But the black tongue looks best on Black Toes imo.
Think bred toes just copied SBB color blocking. Even if they were OG it probably would be not that popular.

Back
Top Bottom