Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is that why we haven’t got College Blue 17s? The GOAT MJ/Wizards shoe.
I always like XVII's but they tanked (w/ the exception of the All Star game lows...my favorite) when they came out

ppl weren't trying to pay $200 for shoes back then despite a metal briefecase coming with the shoes :/

now they're selling shoes like True Blue III's made out of a material similar to foamposites for $220 and they move relatively well

I always thought that shoe would have had more success if they actually did some Bulls colorways...anyone want to photoshop?

XVII's are the last model of Air Jordans I like...beyond XIX's I don't know what any of them look like with the exception of the ones that realeased around the time the black/red 1's dropped in 2016
This pretty much. 16s are trash too though. My friend used to call my white navys bobos
didn't know ppl thought XVI's were trash ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™
16's were not bad because of the versatility of the gaitors. I had the original black/red and also the Ginger lows
I thought you were referring to the white/red lows as gingers...I saw you clarified yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

XVI lows are extremely underrated in my opinion
images

sneaker-talk-8-16-15.jpg

16’s design didnt age well and I mean once worn and creased they disfigure into something ugly

Last edited:
Then what was this about....
fkck1s.png

He listed one pair on eBay

I’m talking my experience of buying from his website. Bought multiple pairs twice, all legit.

Many others on here bought even more recently.

I think his listing was that he was traded or sold those? and they were authentic but they weren’t

Anyways I’m vouching off my past experience, cannot speak about what’s being sold since but MY past experience was legitimate and there’s plenty others who are still buying off him but I’m not aware of anyone getting fakes and tbh I don’t care. I’m done with pre orders :lol:

My last night in Vegas. I brought 4 pairs of kicks. UNDS my BT Unions and Game Royals! I slid in some UB insoles and took Union Insoles out. The text on the insole is too dope i dont want it to fade after wear like the other insoles
20190530_210606_HDR.jpg
20190530_210702_HDR.jpg
The best thing I’ve done for myself is grab some zoom air insoles from insolegeek.com. They have changed my life.

Hey was it just sitting there? I'll swing by SP and pick up a pair if so....
Not sure ...on how your SP is in your area....but the ones where I’m at ...did a raffle ...which i missed ... but i went up there early ...cuz all the pairs wasn’t raffled....seem they did one FSR from what they told me

in my research of zk, it was an employee of his that listed those fufu royals on ebay under his handle. took care of it once he was put on blast.

ive copped from him in the past and all pairs were legit...for whatever that’s worth. i dont play those preorder games anymore either tho.

Back
Top Bottom