Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everybody work out in there 1s? Need new workout shoes (high 1s)... any recommendations? I was thinking Alphas right off the top because of the air bags, but I don’t know. Need something versatile to lift, run, and hoop. Any thoughts?

Lift run and hoop in a pair of 1s? I mean, in theory yeah it worked at one point in time because that was the latest sneaker tech. There are so many better options though.

echau echau howd the spew remover work out?

I wore my shadows and royals recently and they look fine. Black toes and court purples still good too. The black/reds and bred toes, I did another treatment maybe a few weeks ago because I noticed some of the glitter coming back, but nowhere as much as initially.

I'm not ready to say it's a good long-term solution, but the first month and a half have been promising.

I wore my shadows and royals recently and they look fine. Black toes and court purples still good too. The black/reds and bred toes, I did another treatment maybe a few weeks ago because I noticed some of the glitter coming back, but nowhere as much as initially.

I'm not ready to say it's a good long-term solution, but the first month and a half have been promising.
Update us again in a month.

I think these sold for $5500, if I had the dough I might buy em
Screenshot_20190722-143533_eBay.jpg

I had an eye on that auction and was ready to pull the trigger this past weekend and couldn't believe they sold, SMH. It was between that one and the 9.5 one listed on Goat for $4700 but I couldn't stomach a pair that's a size smaller even if it was $800 cheaper.

Also, bwood056 - NICE pickup and So Much Sole 23 that's a sick 85 collection

Last edited:
I had an eye on that auction and was ready to pull the trigger this past weekend and couldn't believe they sold, SMH. It was between that one and the 9.5 one listed on Goat for $4700 but I couldn't stomach a pair that's a size smaller even if it was $800 cheaper.

Anyways, here's my 1985 chicago, glad to see 85 collectors here. View attachment 2385487

WTF, gdamn that looks like it's in pristine condition :wow:

Hope the rumored 'New Beginnings' Chicago 1 release looks like that. But.... we've all been burned by JB so many times that I doubt it will.

Anyways, here's my 1985 chicago, glad to see 85 collectors here. View attachment 2385487

So, that’s suppose to be what we’re getting in February of next year, suppose to look exactly like those?

So, that’s suppose to be what we’re getting in February of next year, suppose to look exactly like those?

Nobody knows what those will look like. It's all speculation right now. For all we know it could look nothing like the OG Chicagos. :rolleyes

I have doubts that it will look exactly like the og 1985's when the nickname they literally used for the 2020 release is 'New Beginnings'

I have doubts that it will look exactly like the og 1985's when the nickname they literally used for the 2020 release is 'New Beginnings'

JB gonna f*ck around and give us something similar to this for their 'New Beginnings' Chicago 1s - and maybe give it some React midsole to indicate a New Beginning:

Air-Jordan-1-Rebel-XX-Chicago-AT4151-100-Release-Date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom