Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyway unc's today
20190808_192328.jpg

Can y’all at least stop with the grave references and photoshops? Not really all that funny anymore and I actually consider it to be kinda disrespectful, even to your own selfs. Never been a fan of playing like that. In other words, I know this is the internet, but have some class guys. We’re all here for the shoes. No need for all that.

Can y’all at least stop with the grave references and photoshops? Not really all that funny anymore and I actually consider it to be kinda disrespectful, even to your own selfs. Never been a fan of playing like that. In other words, I know this is the internet, but have some class guys. We’re all here for the shoes. No need for all that.
People can’t help them selfs fam. They live a avg life and have nothing better to do. They own 1 hyped shoe and thing they are living large

Can y’all at least stop with the grave references and photoshops? Not really all that funny anymore and I actually consider it to be kinda disrespectful, even to your own selfs.

I’m out of the loop-what are these photos in reference to and why is it disrespectful/offensive?

Wait. There are people here who seriously don't realize Mileys a troll?!?

:rofl:

I remember my first internets...

Wait. There are people here who seriously don't realize Mileys a troll?!?

:rofl:

I remember my first internets...
Not a troll my dude you kept telling your self that... think about it I post a pic and people come up with crazy stuff about it. Think before you call someone a troll

flexing his poverty living room
Lmao I can buy and sell you my dude. Facts this is so true I don’t even have to reply. To where You tell me how you have money and a great life and your life is sooooooo perfect. Done with you you are now Ignored...

Back
Top Bottom