Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Maybe a small dehumidifier where you store your sneakers? Turn it on for a day every week, that seems like it could do the trick.

Yeah luckily I found the solution so no worries anymore I couldn't give up the habit, not with all those amazing OG colorways that were dropping. I could wear all the 1's pre remaster in a size 12.5-14 depending on year and cut without any toecap denting worries. I really had to break it all down to a science though after dents started popping up on my remastered 1's. I ended up overhauling my whole sz 13 remaster collection and recopping sz 12's and 12.5's exclusively, that ish hurt my pockets for the bigger releases but it was worth it to me. Luckily I got them back then and not now though because prices have only increased.

Brother-get cedar shoe trees IMMEDIATELY. It’ll reverse your denting issues and do wonders to those creases. Not to mention, help with smell and overall shape. No joke-you’ll be ecstatic you did and it’ll take away from all that science and math:smile:

Brother-get cedar shoe trees IMMEDIATELY. It’ll reverse your denting issues and do wonders to those creases. Not to mention, help with smell and overall shape. No joke-you’ll be ecstatic you did and it’ll take away from all that science and math:smile:

Which brand shoe trees would you recommend?

Which brand shoe trees would you recommend?

Nordstrom rack has a deal on 2 pairs for $30 give or take a buck or 2. I like Nordys bc their shoe trees have a lifetime warranty. I’m still using a pair of shoe trees that I bought from Nordstrom when I worked in mens shoes, back in the early 2000s. I have around 5-6 pairs that get switched in and out of my sneaker rotation of about 20 kicks. Anytime I wear a Jordan 1-cedar trees get put in immediately after wear. If you don’t have a Nordstrom near you, you can find them on amazon-just make sure the forefoot and heel area have cedar.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cedar+shoe+trees&ref=is_s

Deadstock 1985s

og 1985.jpg

Nordstrom rack has a deal on 2 pairs for $30 give or take a buck or 2. I like Nordys bc their shoe trees have a lifetime warranty. I’m still using a pair of shoe trees that I bought from Nordstrom when I worked in mens shoes, back in the early 2000s. I have around 5-6 pairs that get switched in and out of my sneaker rotation of about 20 kicks. Anytime I wear a Jordan 1-cedar trees get put in immediately after wear. If you don’t have a Nordstrom near you, you can find them on amazon-just make sure the forefoot and heel area have cedar.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cedar+shoe+trees&ref=is_s

Link for Nordstrom rack please ?

Waiting for someone to say they wear theirs and don’t have any glitter now.

Basically you just have to wear them and wipe as you go

Maybe that’s the solution. I know @theltrain is waiting for someone to say they wear theirs and don’t have glitter, im either :smokin or you both may be on to something. I DO wear mine, and don’t have any glitter, but I also wipe them down with baby wipes after each wear.

Some have suggested wiping them down with leather wipes every so often to get rid of it. Maybe since I moisten them after each wear that’s the reason why I haven’t got any glitter from ANY of my pairs ( all of which have been worn and wiped down after each wear).

View attachment 2397603
Link for Nordstrom rack please ?

https://www.nordstromrack.com/brands/Woodlore

Same company sells them on amazon. 2 for $38

Amazon product ASIN B079RLYLRY
Doesn’t matter which brand, just make sure the cedar shoe trees u get, have a spring in them and aren’t too pointy towards the toes(some trees are made for pointy dress shoes). As long as there is cedar in the forefoot and heel, along with what I mentioned, you’re golden. Great thing is: cedar shoe trees never go bad.

Went to a Sneaker event in San Antonio, smaller scale than the Sneakercons but all in all good vibrations. Place was flooded w/ TS1s low/high, 4's, one guy had the 6's. Someone had the Jordan 1 "Think 16's" on display, but no frags or unions in sight.

A dude on the panel shouted out NT, probably a lurker but still :pimp:.

I don’t think you guys look at the shoes under fluorescent light. Sometimes if I do t see glitter I turn the light on and say welp

7BCC469E-CD02-42B7-8F9A-CA1DB02D4DD4.jpeg I’ve worn my game royals A LOTTTTTT & If I hadn’t used CEDAR shoe trees, my game royals would look like a lot of dented and creased game royals, I’ve seen on NT. They would look far more dented/creased than your SBBs @suprduprsamsay

I’ve played a LOT of indoor basketball with my Jordan 11s and they still look amazing as far as creasing and overall shape goes-owed ALL to cedar trees.

98D1ED14-1518-46DE-A908-AA9A3C198C8A.jpeg
Homage and bred toes look pretty beat after a full day of wear, as far as creasing is concerned, but cedar shoe trees make them all better:smile:
494287B6-EF06-4A02-97BB-C37D04585038.jpeg

I was having pretty bad glitter on these consistently, grabbed that leather honey in April, used once and haven’t had any issues since.
79CF1A9B-3CAF-46AB-9669-39645A7A36C6.jpeg

I’m assuming the leather honey conditioner correct? I’m using meguiars wipes & the glitter always comes back

Back
Top Bottom