Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fnl employees would always tell me i could win the raffle if i threw them some money
Wowww, they just came out and said it? dudes use to dance around it lol. I remember I was taking to some cat at a sneaker store around the time the galaxy foams dropped and he was acting like the pope when I asked for my size guaranteed and a couple bills for him :lol:

You hit at the same store?
It was a different one
Wowww, they just came out and said it? dudes use to dance around it lol. I remember I was taking to some cat at a sneaker store around the time the galaxy foams dropped and he was acting like the pope when I asked for my size guaranteed and a couple bills for him :lol:
Yup

There was some ftl dudes that did it too

The apps>

Stop playing guys. You know youll get that L this saturdays release
giphy.gif

I’m good on these. Have the RESN Dunk SB Highs, which have the same colors but are far superior IMO. Also, only need one “Gucci” pair of kicks, as I’m not personally that huge of a fan of the combo anyways.
you have to at least see the actual production shoe before you can have an opinion on which is superior

you have to at least see the actual production shoe before you can have an opinion on which is superior
True, but I guess what I mean is the RESN Dunks are perfect IMO (color blocking, denim usage, etc.), so even if the 1s used the exact same color blocking and materials, I’d personally still take the Dunks, as I love Dunks anyways. Technically I guess the 1s could be great, but again, I’m not interested really in another “Gucci” pair of kicks. Also passing big time on the rumored Sal’s Pizza 4s for the same reasons, and I love 4s as well (they also just look bad according to the mockups).

Back
Top Bottom