Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Please hit one this afternoon.
4E4555B3-8407-4EEB-8888-3B2382C92856.jpeg

im not surprised. thats the same dummy who was spazzing out about rando nobody resellers and posting their pics names and info.

Gym Red's, Not For Resales, Sports Illustrated (with the green swoosh stitching removed), those swooshless Defiants, and the Man Was Not Meant to Fly pairs all look very similar

The NFRs may look similar, but the leather quality is night day compared to all of those others you mention. You pretty much need to see NFR in person to appreciate them.

The NFRs may look similar, but the leather quality is night day compared to all of those others you mention. You pretty much need to see NFR in person to appreciate them.
Have NFR and sports illustrated. Leather quality is similar. Different type of leather but SI is just as soft.

I've seen the NFR in person plenty of times. Overall its not bad, I just don't like the text at all. I have the Sports Illustrated and the leather is pretty decent and soft. I didn't like the shiny leather on the gym reds so I passed on them but I could not escape them lol they were given to me for free and felt the leather for the first time and saw that its not bad either.

Yeah, not a fan of the text either but eventually caved and picked them up for the collection just before prices went nuts on the yellows. Was pleasantly surprised for sure.

good luck yall! First hit on SNKRS since acronym AF1 on the satins.. lets hope these come easy too!

My kid is having his wisdoms yanked today. No chance of going anywhere tomorrow even if I wanted to, haha

Back
Top Bottom