Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
L on Footlocker (expected with only 7m), and now my FTA (10m) showing I didn't even sign up...

Edit: random refresh on the app, and I got the W on FTA. Screenshotted just to be safe. :smokin

These were also mass produced. Never seen a release for a 11 during holiday season be smooth sailing. No matter how many they produce it's still gonna be frenzy.

11’s used to be hard to cop back 7-10 years ago. Not anymore, you gotta be really off your game or live in the middle of nowhere without access to the internet to miss on them.

Stock numbers are WAAAAAAAAY lower for these 1s than for the 11s that drop during the holidays. It ain’t even debatable.
You right that maybe true for other areas. I just know in Chicago these were widely available prior to tomorrow release. Stores that usually don't get limited shoes got these with a nice size run.

You right that maybe true for other areas. I just know in Chicago these were widely available prior to tomorrow release. Stores that usually don't get limited shoes got these with a nice size run.

Widely available? Where? I’m from Chicago bro and these were not widely available at all lol.

Lots of Footstores got them, but stock allocation was very low per store. Nike Chicago did exclusive access the other day, but you had to be lucky to get the reservation (which I of course wasn’t lol). No SNKRS Pass this time either.

Notre, StA, and RSVP are doing in store raffles so I still got hope for those. Couple other random stores like DTLR and I think JJ has instore allocations but those places are not the best for in store raffles/FCFS.

So I’m curious what your source is. And if these are so “widely available” for you why don’t you do me a favor and OOP me a pair.

What is a nice size run? You got access to all these store's inventory lists? Damn..

All these W or L emails don't say much about availability unless we know someone's location. I wonder if the people winning are in lower populated areas because nobody around me in the SF Bay Area hit on any of the foot apps.

Can't believe it took this long to hit on a size 13 on the footapps, but at least I don't need to worry about SNKRS or any online releases tomorrow

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom