• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20190916_110845.jpg
20190916_111151.jpg
20190916_110845.jpg
20190916_110845.jpg
Beaters

I like the look of these in Light Bone CW with black laces but I've asked in SB thread and they told me that color comes off them pretty easily...

For anyone that uses the foot apps reserves, they are supposedly moving over to the new platform pretty soon.. It will be just FTL, FA, and Champs all in one app. You can make an account now ahead of time (using lady FTL) with the link below so when it goes live you should already be up on it. Hope this helps:

https://www.ladyfootlocker.com/account/create?_cts_=le2KTkl4

And here we go :smh:. Where’d you get word of this?

New change is good and bad
Good in that chances of grabbing a pair increases
Bad in that no more multiple pairs
But I’m sure there’s ways to grab multiples
Personally I don’t mind the new change if I’m able to grab what I want

Last edited:
For anyone that uses the foot apps reserves, they are supposedly moving over to the new platform pretty soon.. It will be just FTL, FA, and Champs all in one app. You can make an account now ahead of time (using lady FTL) with the link below so when it goes live you should already be up on it. Hope this helps:

https://www.ladyfootlocker.com/account/create?_cts_=le2KTkl4
And here we go :smh:. Where’d you get word of this?

lol I said this a little while ago too. The FLX program is already in the system and active, it just hasn't rolled over the current VIP system yet.

Facts the new system has been in the works for a while. They know people are picking up multiples and or they wanna spread the winners out more to get more people in store.

Or

It can just be easier to handle it all on one app and control inventory and getting data

Either way that app is going to crash so hard when everyone tries to log on all at once

A lot of y’all seem happy and ok with this “news”. Y’all can kiss your chances of copping even 1 pair off footapps goodbye if true.

who seems happy about it?

Not necessarily here but seen a few people on NT in general who seem elated about all this as if it’s gonna benefit them if they can now make a zillion accounts without having to spend x amount at each store for VIP headstarts. Like I said it’s gonna make everything far far worse for regulars.

We won't know how it works exactly in spreading out the wins or stuff. Like do you still get to choose which stores you prefer to win from or is it gonna be random between all 3 footstores. Because then that can get very inconvenient and could make more pairs being unclaimed and being thrown for FCFS.

Not necessarily here but seen a few people on NT in general who seem elated about all this as if it’s gonna benefit them if they can now make a zillion accounts without having to spend x amount at each store for VIP headstarts. Like I said it’s gonna make everything far far worse for regulars.

i just want my 3 chances :-(

Facts the new system has been in the works for a while. They know people are picking up multiples and or they wanna spread the winners out more to get more people in store.

Or

It can just be easier to handle it all on one app and control inventory and getting data

Either way that app is going to crash so hard when everyone tries to log on all at once
I think they just wanna move more product through GOAT.

Oh. And there is that.

Should be easier now that people cannot get multiples. Screw them.

Screw people that want multiples for themselves to wear and collect? I guess you’re saying screw basically every one in here then, for certain pairs. You gotta be kidding me. “Screw” people who want to double-triple up on certain pairs :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom