• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0FC58501-3086-4307-AFFA-F0DB1EEB8C38.jpeg

Keep ya head on a swivel in these Christmas streets fellas

2019 year in review:
What was your favorite Jordan 1 release of 2019?What was the biggest disappointment??
One shoe you flip flopped on?(either, from hate to love or from love to hate?)
One you regret not copping during 2019?

Hope y’all have a safe and blessed holiday season!! Cheers NT!

Favorite purchase: LA to Chicago
Biggest disappointment: SBB 3.0, Defiant Coutures, Phantoms
flip-flop: Turbo greens and Sports Illustrated - both from like to dislike
Regret: I wish for a lot of shoes I missed out on (Travis, for one), but mainly I regret purchases like the shoes mentioned above. FOMO got a bit this year, especially snagging shoes out of fear of high resale later.

Any guys here whose lady is just not into kicks? It took a little time for the Wifey to finally give in and join the addiction but she did.

Bro why would you want her to be into kicks if they aren’t already :lol: my wife is definitely not, she’s accepted I am... she appreciates a pair of ultraboosts or alphabounces but never Jordan’s and only a few pairs per year.... it’s better like that imo lol

UnDs’d one of the most divisive shoes of the year. It’s an acquired taste, but I love them in hand (and I own the SBB1, so I’m not just settling). Really like how they look with sail laces too. I used to be heavy into bapestas, so a patent J1 here and there is a nice throwback for me.

A96852E9-09C0-481D-B669-AFC6BAB1EEB5.jpeg
2E193180-3D2A-4E19-BAA5-DA6F7B32D0A5.jpeg

UnDs’d one of the most divisive shoes of the year. It’s an acquired taste, but I love them in hand (and I own the SBB1, so I’m not just settling). Really like how they look with sail laces too. I used to be heavy into bapestas, so a patent J1 here and there is a nice throwback for me.

As you wear a Bape shirt lol.

Always liked Bapestas. Just not the sticker price.

2019 year in review:
What was your favorite Jordan 1 release of 2019?What was the biggest disappointment??
One shoe you flip flopped on?(either, from hate to love or from love to hate?)
One you regret not copping during 2019?

Hope y’all have a safe and blessed holiday season!! Cheers NT!

Favorite AJ1 of 2019 - LA 2 CHI
Biggest Disappointment - SBB 3.0
Flip Flop - I wasn't a fan of the NYC TO PARIS SB's at first . Now I want a pair.
Regret - I regret selling my Obsidian 1's. I had to buy another pair this week.

Favorite: LA2Chi/trav 1 low/olivia kim mowabb

Biggest disappointment: still no neutral greys

Flip flopped: travis af1

Regerts: clot mid

I’ll play

Favorite: Travis high and turbos

Disappointment: no yellow toe high this year :frown:

Flip flopped and regret: none off top

Love them and I hated them from pictures and couldn't picture myself rocking patent leather shoes before having them in hand

Is paying $300 overpriced for the 1 Origin story ? I’ve been eyeing them for a minute and that new Ebay code to get them $100 off called my name.. found for $400 for a size 12.. with the code the price on the joint dropped and I copped.

Back
Top Bottom