Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any particular reason the Bloodlines are considered unfavorable? I'm digging the color blocking and details. Leather seems to be of the nicer variety.

Opinions?

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of the red outline on all parts of the black. I do think if it was black outlines on red like the way the rumoured 2.0s look, I'd be more into it. The black outlines on red make it look more comic book style. For reference:

Thanks for all the opinions guys. I think I might pick up the Bloodlines after all. Footaction has them on sale and I actually really like the design. Not the biggest J collector (Kobe guy myself) but I do have a few J1s and this one caught my eye as being somewhat unique. I've haven't been much for the OG colorways, everyone has them and while they're classic designs, I can appreciate the subtlety of the details in this CW.

Plus the quality of the leather is supposed to be pretty top notch for J1's, which is close to the top of my priority list when it comes to these sneakers.

Cheers!

my girl hit :smokin
F4DA3BA8-0B15-4A9D-92CE-E23C3534ABB9.jpeg

used to buy early on stockx, but been seeing more early fakes get by authentication. they do so much volume each day, fakes slip by everyday, which is also a good motivator to stop buying shoes.

used to buy early on stockx, but been seeing more early fakes get by authentication. they do so much volume each day, fakes slip by everyday, which is also a good motivator to stop buying shoes.
I guess they had a few fakes that came in and that’s what took a month for them to locate me a pear. I kept waiting and waiting. Finally they found some.

anyone in here had success sending back a pair of fakes that passed thru authentication? I've had that various instances, but stockx always tells me that the pair has been authenticated.

so do you have to keep placing orders? or if the authentication fails, do they get you another pair at the same price?
They found some for me. But you don’t know how long it will take. U can get a refund but I waited. I mean, the next ones could be fake and so on. But you never have to pay anymore. Price stays the same.

Back
Top Bottom