• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Supposedly the lucky greens are dropping October

1528B4E9-FE0C-4DF6-8BFE-B0CA657B03AC.jpeg

Need.

Also, the pine green 2.0s aren't the same feel as the crimson tints. Don't know why that keeps being compared.

I'm all over the CP 2.0 and the women PG's if they are in extended sizes like UNC 2 CHI. Oh and according to some of y'all on here those Reverse Breds look great creased up, lol!! Yeah right.

Yeah inside the house. I'm assuming this practice is only done by the upper middle/elite folks?

What? Are you saying there are some people who have sneakers specially for indoor wear? That's funny as **** lmao. Like they only have a pair of Chicagos that they wear indoor only? Wtf :lol:

What’s up with the light violet laces on the court purple 2.0’s? Those actually legit? Telling myself I don’t need them since I have Lakers SBs, but damn they’re looking good. So is that Lucky Green pair.

4CC00905-89E5-42EA-A06C-6D43105E065C.jpeg

A87E9E47-4703-44FB-BEE0-C5265998B7BC.jpeg

Quality on 18 shadows is just on its own tier. No overly done tumble. Just nice Smooth, soft, buttery. I like my shadows more than my banneds and royals
Agree 100%. The recent breds and royals are dookie compared to the shadows. If they were the same quality I would have paid reseller prices to double up because I doubt JB could top that in the future quality-wise. Instead we got mismatched leather on almost every pair, one super tumbled swoosh and one smooth, and thin black leather that shoots out glitter if you look at it funny
Honestly I started walking my dog in my breds that's how little I like them. Amazing colorway obviously but quality is ****. When JB inevitably releases them again the quality has to be better

Yeah it’s good. But mine are glitter farms.

Just out of curiosity, are yours still ds?

do 1s glitter if you wear them? I haven’t encountered any glittergate problems (except my royals when I got them from stockx, just wiped with a leather conditioner and threw them on) I do wear everything

Just out of curiosity, are yours still ds?

do 1s glitter if you wear them? I haven’t encountered any glittergate problems (except my royals when I got them from stockx, just wiped with a leather conditioner and threw them on) I do wear everything
No they are worn, and yes they glitter if you wear them. I also apply conditioner regularly and it comes back after awhile.

Back
Top Bottom