Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t mind the leather tongue tag, as long as they keep the nylon one on OG colourways. Not sure about the embroidered tongue though lol.

Mannn since Gentry got back I can see alot of these subtle differences (tongue tags) or odds and ends conversations happening in this thread because we all know he will never produce anything 100% true to OG form and Im loving reading them.

Mannn since Gentry got back I can see alot of these subtle differences (tongue tags) or odds and ends conversations happening in this thread because we all know he will never produce anything 100% true to OG form and Im loving reading them.

Thank god we got the ‘16-‘18 retros (I.e. Breds, Black Toes, Royals, Shadows, Storm Blues. Metallic Red & Navy, etc. etc.) since I’m not sure we’re going to see a run like that again under Gentry.

Like many have you already stated, the Chicago colorblocking is the best IMO. not sure why the leather tag is an issue for a non og shoe. I still have hopes for the Chicago High 85s to release at some point.

Screenshot_20200413-090647.png
Screenshot_20200413-090550.png
Screenshot_20200413-090614.png

Thank god we got the ‘16-‘18 retros (I.e. Breds, Black Toes, Royals, Shadows, Storm Blues. Metallic Red & Navy, etc. etc.) since I’m not sure we’re going to see a run like that again under Gentry.
Agreed, we need Gentry to finish the job and release the Natural/Neutral Grey's and the rest of the Metallic Series which has been mentioned by others throughout this thread. The 2018 Shadows was the last OG colorway released.

Agreed, we need Gentry to finish the job and release the Natural/Neutral Grey's and the rest of the Metallic Series which has been mentioned by others throughout this thread. The 2018 Shadows was the last OG colorway released.
Even if he did, he’d probably release them with a leather tongue with Nike Air stitched in.

Back
Top Bottom