Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Best color blocking there is.
3409204A-0C74-423D-97BF-B2C408FDCB19.jpeg

TODAY is the final day to use ftl/fta/champs reward coupons. They were resent out about 2 months ago after everyone's disappeared from their apps. Use em up before it's too late. And if ya still got a couple to spare, PM me lol

I've been waiting to see what the Mochas look like, they are supposed to be a June release. Snakeskins are August so it's weird we haven't seen the Mochas, but have seen those already.

Also we joke a lot about Gentry in this thread, but there is a clear shift since he took over. It can't all be him right? Other models are still getting ogs, and many with better shapes (3s and 4s.) At the same time it's hard to deny that 1s have been changed for the worse. No ogs, leather tags, weird material choices, etc.

Reactions: SBA
I am interested to see the mochas, but I think the supposed undefeated dunk inspired 1's may be the standout for me out of the remaining 2020 drops. I love the mix of colors on those dunks. Snakeskin does nothing for me, although that red leather pops nicely. I also can't believe they would not be dropping another 85 Hi after all the hoopla.

Definitely doubling up on the mochas if they’re attainable and they don’t butcher them with some weird ****.

Wish mochas were a suede or nubuck. Still in doe.

homie delivered my purps today. They’re in da hallwaydecontaminating. Unboxing and unds later

Wish mochas were a suede or nubuck. Still in doe.

homie delivered my purps today. They’re in da hallwaydecontaminating. Unboxing and unds later
Agree. Like ROY but mink oil darker brown.

purps are nice man. I’m digging. Wearing now. Been flooding w pics

Agree. Like ROY but mink oil darker brown.

purps are nice man. I’m digging. Wearing now. Been flooding w pics
Yes exactly like a clean mink brown, dark chocolate vibe.

bro I’m legit excited to lace swap mine lol

Back
Top Bottom