Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Agree. No real pics of them yet is pretty telling that they aren't close to coming out yet.
Usually that's the case but I'm not so sure with Nike now. The Neon Duck Camo AM 90 only had official pics yesterday and they are slated for 5.15.

Today in SD.
27A1A420-8759-4E7A-8B7D-619F6EB22496.jpeg

Usually that's the case but I'm not so sure with Nike now. The Neon Duck Camo AM 90 only had official pics yesterday and they are slated for 5.15.

True. I could see the lockdown affecting the usual ways pics are leaked.

Sold my 2013 Chi in 2015 to buy the 2015 Chi. Sold them used for $180 then struck out at retail. Kind of got lax in tracking resale and didn't buy the 2015. Sad to say this 8s the closest thing I have to them now. Thankful I have these but definitely would like a retro to redeem my mismanagement. IMG_20200508_064345788.jpg

I'm with you. Seems like the majority of people in here will buy anything JB throws out. Just to add one more to the collection.

Might buy these to try to resell later though. there is no way I would ever wear them over my royals, storm blues, or black/whites
i'm with you. I like the OG High enough to buy for retail (early access in this case) from nike/snkrs and check em out in hand... seeing better in hand videos and pictures I don't see myself falling in love with these. the toebox leather sounds very sus being overly synthetic coated

court purples 2.0 were the first new non-og colorway i actually wore in a year or so. been giving my 1 highs a rest

1/5 so far: Lost: Feature, Hibbett Dtlr and Sotf but hit on Sheikh after thinking I didn't.

Edit: I spoke too soon and hit on Sheikh. I thought I lost since my raffle entry went missing from the app. It looks like they send you the link to purchase at 7am PST and you have until 10 to do so. Since this is my first time winning a Sheikh raffle, I may still go for another pair just to be safe in case there are some of the usual shenanigans we see with releases like this. GL to those going after these.

Last edited:
My pairs leather is super soft and buttery. I'm pleased. Better than the courts and pines that recently dropped.
don't put court purple 2.0 in the same sentence as pines :rofl:

its cool let's all justify our purchases of these royal toe non-bred toe colorblocking generic joints

Back
Top Bottom