Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do you guys think resale will be < $200 for these in a sz 11? Considering paying the L tax on these guys but just wondering what bottom out prices will be since I haven’t paid resale on a pair of 1s in since the BHITG pack almost 2 years ago now.
I'd say find a good deal in a local fbook group to get the best price...**** stockx and that extra 5%

Last edited:
it says purchased on snkrs but no charge. ready to take this L
B72EE196-4B58-4C1D-8A66-B94AA14263F6.png

Do you guys think resale will be < $200 for these in a sz 11? Considering paying the L tax on these guys but just wondering what bottom out prices will be since I haven’t paid resale on a pair of 1s in since the BHITG pack almost 2 years ago now.
i copped on stockx $280 shipped so yeah...

If you listen to these "Shoetubers" apparently there is big money in GS sizes for Jordan 1's so now you have the resellers using their bots gobbling up these sizes in addition to the usual. Hitting on most Jordan 1's these days is like finding the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket in a chocolate bar.

Only tried to get GS 5.5, L.

I got court purps size 9 on footlocker at like 1045 last time so there still might be a chance

If you listen to these "Shoetubers" apparently there is big money in GS sizes for Jordan 1's so now you have the resellers using their bots gobbling up these sizes in addition to the usual. Hitting on most Jordan 1's these days is like finding the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket in a chocolate bar.
There was big money years ago when bred toes dropped and GS sat there for hours. Literally hours. Wished I had more than doubled up coz hindsight is 20/20 lol

I can't believe I had an easier time getting concords back in 2018 than these. I'll keep these tabs open for now but...

Back
Top Bottom