Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you listen to these "Shoetubers" apparently there is big money in GS sizes for Jordan 1's so now you have the resellers using their bots gobbling up these sizes in addition to the usual. Hitting on most Jordan 1's these days is like finding the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket in a chocolate bar.

This makes me grateful for hitting on the 2016-2018 run of OG releases like the Breds/BTs/Royals/Shadows, etc. seems like releases were far easier to acquire back then.

Resell has shot up on goat. Gonna keep trying on footsites. Had 12 in cart but tried using PayPal and site glitched out on me

Hype from the non-sneaker community for Jordan 1s killed it for any of us. Any Jordan 1 with even minimal hype from tons of IG posts makes it a pain in the *** to cop if you don't get through on SNKRS or win a raffle

Meanwhile pallets of trash Jordan 1s like those black Satins are sitting at warehouses/distribution centers everywhere.

Yal said you weren't feeling these, why the change of heart 😂😂😂😂

I thought I was trippin cause most people weren’t on board a month ago. Feels like the turn came fast and hard. Leather tongue tags and synthetic toe boxes don’t seem to bother folks anymore.

I thought I was trippin cause most people weren’t on board a month ago. Feels like the turn came fast and hard. Leather tongue tags and synthetic toe boxes don’t seem to bother folks anymore.

I think it more has to do with people having extra stimulus cash to spend. Not much else is releasing around this time so it makes sense this release would fly.

Back
Top Bottom