Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All the sneaker twitter accounts do all day is tweet links to mids and the people in the replies will be like “copped!” and every time I wanna slap the s*** out of them. I know it’s irrational and petty but I don’t understand how someone can think buying mids is cool :rofl:

Mids are mos def trash. I've seen some nice looking lows, but I can't even do those.

Mids aint even that bad if they put some decent colorways on em. Always gotta be some BS to the mids colorways.

The issue I have with Mids (aside from the stupid, large Jumpman tag) is the materials used and quality of the craftsmanship (I.e. poor cuts, etc.). I get that they are a cheaper shoe (at retail), so there are definitely trade-offs for this lower pricepoint though. I get you see issues like these with pretty much all Nike/JB sneakers at various price points (i.e. IIRC Travis 4s had some serious QC issues) but with mids this consistently seems to be a problem with most releases. Again, I’m not sure how much of this is dictated by the lower pricepoint.

Those probably the first mid of this era of 1s I entertained buying for a few mins.

I think removing the stupid heel Jumpman was a step in the right direction. That design element made 0 sense to me because there was never anything on the AJ 1 heel to begin with. It might seem crazy now but maybe one day we’ll start seeing Mids with the NA tag, who knows.

Her 1st pair
35ED1C48-048D-4B6A-9A6A-45FE0D77F0AC.jpeg

The issue I have with Mids (aside from the stupid, large Jumpman tag) is the materials used and quality of the craftsmanship (I.e. poor cuts, etc.). I get that they are a cheaper shoe (at retail), so there are definitely trade-offs for this lower pricepoint though. I get you see issues like these with pretty much all Nike/JB sneakers at various price points (i.e. IIRC Travis 4s had some serious QC issues) but with mids this consistently seems to be a problem with most releases. Again, I’m not sure how much of this is dictated by the lower pricepoint.

Fair.

Colorways is issue #1, then that. Guarantee you if quality was great but the colorway sucked it woudnt matte.

I own one pair of mids and usually wear them as beaters. Probably get more comments on them from random people than I do from all the highs put together. 🤷

You rocking Navys/Georgetowns? No idea why those never released as an OG high, especially given they released as OG-styled AJKOs as part of the Rival Pack with the UNC AJKOs.

7EF1F157-41EE-4121-BFA2-272F333EDEE4.jpeg

A4A84BC5-A6FC-4724-86BF-22D110E9C7FE.jpeg

Last edited:
All the sneaker twitter accounts do all day is tweet links to mids and the people in the replies will be like “copped!” and every time I wanna slap the s*** out of them. I know it’s irrational and petty but I don’t understand how someone can think buying mids is cool :rofl:

Maybe some people just like the shoe or the colorways - can't knock on that :emoji_confused:. Jordan 1 Highs aren't "cooler", just some people have preferences for the high over everything else.

Back
Top Bottom