• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
00C105DA-AEB6-47FD-A41C-6E64A2E3CAE9.jpeg

815D1603-4261-472D-A401-2C95AD2055BA.jpeg
😍Love them also inb4
“yOu rUIneD thE vALuE Of tHE sHoE! jB iS gOiNg To ReTRo ThEsE iN 2 YuRs yOu shOuLd oF WaiTeD... dUrrrRr”

For real....just rub it down with a leather wipe every now and then. Just clean it off like other leather products.

Sucks that it's there but let's not act like it's some massive, cumbersome chore.
Exactly. People brush their teeth everyday(at least I hope so). It’s not a long grueling process to wipe them down. The glitter shouldn’t happen in the first place if they used great leather, but they don’t. JB is cheap as hell.

Sell em if you just have them sitting in the box forever and have no plan of wearing them, might as well have the money which won’t glitter

For real....just rub it down with a leather wipe every now and then. Just clean it off like other leather products.

Sucks that it's there but let's not act like it's some massive, cumbersome chore.

I never have to wipe down my leather coats... also no glitter on my shadows... yet. I wouldn't spend over retail on these though, the glitter is basically a well documented defect that Nike isn't trying to fix.

I never have to wipe down my leather coats... also no glitter on my shadows... yet. I wouldn't spend over retail on these though, the glitter is basically a well documented defect that Nike isn't trying to fix.

I don't have to wipe down my leather jackets or furniture really either, I just do it anyway. I take care of all my stuff. Not a big deal to add my shoes to the list. Should see the leather on my 21 year old 3000GT's.

Last edited:
You're assuming they'll be easy to get.

And the glitter issue is small.
This is also true.

i’m assuming they drop them when this “bubble” pops. Royals weren’t too hard. Breds were a pain in the *** though.

Back
Top Bottom