Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i heard you gotta have crazy flx points to hit

which is why they invested in goat.

which Is why if you’re not a hardcore reseller you won’t hit.

which is why you should delete footlocker and all apps like it.

prolly wrong but it makes the L the Man’s fault.

Last edited:
I’m 3/4 on Footlocker so far, 4/4 on Footaction & 0/2 on kids footlocker

login on google chrome book.. download App on computer

Attachments

• 86677C90-7110-4B45-BECB-0B9D3E86EFB7.jpeg
    86677C90-7110-4B45-BECB-0B9D3E86EFB7.jpeg
    350.1 KB · Views: 317
Network Errors on SNKS Pass. My brother with super fast internet at work was able to get a GS 5.5.

L's on FootAction for the whole crew. L's on Footlocker I'm assuming - I have to assume, since I was never able to actually log in. F*ck FLX!!!!!

I refuse to give Footlocker another penny until they fix this. If I can buy the same item anywhere else within like 15% of the Footlocker price, I'm going with the other store even if it's a little more expensive. Enough is enough.

Was able to get a SNKRS reservation for Glendale.

Did get the network error but tried again, not even copping for myself, helping a friend out. 🤝

What time they usually do the wait-list. Not sure if I hit and then got waitlisted. Miraculously easily signed in after 6. F*** ftl

I turned phone off and then back on. I was then able to login into footlocker app. Just to find out I took a L

^remember that talk we had about cuz and blood? Well that ****** a crip" 😂 $tacy $tacy

Last edited by a moderator:
What cities got the pass?

I really hope that they don’t start doing passes again on the regular.

seriously the dumbest **** Nike has done on the app. Over and over again hand out the shoes to the same cities.

The people of bum**** are people too man.

also. Can anyone explain resellers strategy to me?

maybe my head is fried from the work week.

saw a post for a buy sell exchange store. dude says he’s buying back all mocha 1s.
doesn’t want to pay market. But will if he has to.

why would anyone sell for less than they could get. to someone who’s gonna sell for all they’re goin for plus more?

Just saw that the Game Royal's prices are skyrocketing. Is there something special happening with this shoe? Six fiddy on stockx?!

Back
Top Bottom