Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't even wear 1s but been wanting these for a minute. Love the details.

20201224_135832.jpg
20201224_135903.jpg

i get pretty anal over bad qc too, but i can't tell what i'm supposed to be looking at on the right shoe

are the holes ever so slightly misaligned or something?

diors are about more than just looks, but also the quality, craftsmanship and materials from what i hear. that said, u can't really call them weak without holding them in hand 1st. pretty sure that would change your perspective at least somewhat so...

I get the quality aspect of them. But that doesn’t really matter if the design aspects are weak. The colorway is nothing breathtaking and the clear soles suck. The swoosh is not bad but ehh, not loving it. Of course I care about quality, but the look is the most important part, and I’m not feeling it.

Exactly. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

See above before you respond, as if you know what the hell you are even saying, in regard to what I know and don’t know.

The colorway is nothing breathtaking and the clear soles suck. The swoosh is not bad but ehh, not loving it.
I’ll agree about the clear soles. They do suck. However, the colorway is better than your much beloved Neutral Grey’s. I don’t care if it’s an OG or not, it’s definitely not breathtaking. Not to mention the build is way better on the Dior’s.

I’ll agree about the clear soles. They do suck. However, the colorway is better than your much beloved Neutral Grey’s. I don’t care if it’s an OG or not, it’s definitely not breathtaking.

The NG is not a “breathtaking”colorway and that is Obvious. I never said it was. But it is extremely clean and it is an OG, which gives it added attractiveness, whether you want to admit to it or not. It doesn’t hurt that MJ himself wore the shoe. The Dior colorway is nowhere near the NG in terms of cleanness, and overall aura and appeal. It is an extremely limited designer collab (woopty ****in doo) with clear design flaws.

The NG is not a “breathtaking”colorway and that is Obvious. I never said it was. But it is extremely clean and it is an OG, which gives it added attractiveness, whether you want to admit to it or not. It doesn’t hurt that MJ himself wore the shoe. The Dior colorway is nowhere near the NG in terms of cleanness, and overall aura and appeal. It is an extremely limited designer collab (woopty ****in doo) with clear design flaws.
It didn’t have design flaws, it was clearly tailored to the traditional Dior color scheme that the brand is known for. Its equivalent to LV’s staple brown monogram. Anything else would’ve looked like a forced collab of an AJ1 with Dior branding thrown on the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom