• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
75C9382B-4D7C-4AAF-BDD6-030D046CF808.jpeg

Threw on my pair today, too, to pick up Boiling Crab.

The only people who was buying those 1.5's was trying to sole swap them. Other wise not a chance. Some odd years later those things are gold mines. Like you said, the 1's (lows, mids and highs) craze is out of this world right now.

Sup Guise....don't frequent this thread much so need y'all's help : long story short wifey came thru for me I have to come thru for her so she says she wants these specific AJ1's pretty sure they are the co.jp navys. She is a 7 in woman's what size (GS?!) Should I get? Any help is greatly appreciated :

IMG-20210104-WA0005.jpg

This it

Sup Guise....don't frequent this thread much so need y'all's help : long story short wifey came thru for me I have to come thru for her so she says she wants these specific AJ1's pretty sure they are the co.jp navys. She is a 7 in woman's what size (GS?!) Should I get? Any help is greatly appreciated :

IMG-20210104-WA0005.jpg

This it

Def co.jp navy’s. Women’s 7 = GS 5.5

Bruh, the 1's craze is out of control lmao.

Up until 2 years ago, the only ones people were really on like that were Breds, Black Toes, Royals Chicagos, and Shadows. Now I see damn lows going for nasty numbers.
It’ll come back down it always does. Hypebeast are sheep, we just need something else to come along to get there attention and Jordan’s will be old news. I’m pulling for Adidas to do something again.

Last edited:
The only people who was buying those 1.5's was trying to sole swap them. Other wise not a chance. Some odd years later those things are gold mines. Like you said, the 1's (lows, mids and highs) craze is out of this world right now.
I bought the Chicago and Bred pairs of the 1.5s to wear (missed on the AJ1 Chi retro and didn't think I'd hit on Breds - but I did), and I actually love them. That AJ2 footbed is so much more comfortable IMO. Sure the upper isn't the same quality as a recraft AJ1, but I wasn't about to spend (at the time) $700+ on Chis when the 1.5s came out.

Not sure if this belongs in the thread for mids but here's a 1985 player sample made for Michael Jordan which is a mid top. Game used by the goat.

Nine eyelets, though - looks like they just trimmed the ankle rise down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom