Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I am going with the silver toes 100000 percent over the neutral gray high 85. Can’t believe how plain they look. Loving coward to them silver toes them joints wii pop on feet

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Light Fusion Red”
Colorway: Light Fusion Red/White-Laser Orange-Black
Style #: 555088-603
Release Date: June 21, 2021
Price: $170

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Light Fusion Red 555088-603
Stop it

They took out the 23k line in the description, seems like they copied and pasted from last year and fix the typo....still will be limited I think but more than 23k

Can’t believe storm blues were had under retail. Those were some money saving times lol

Honestly, people will probably disagree with me but the 2015-2019 era of retros was the golden era of the 21st century for retros b/c of:

-MANY OG cws that were overall of better quality than the retros from 2004-2014

-NA branding started to be used extensively

-Huge GRs, even expanded production for OG 1s

-Sample cws FINALLY releasing I.e. MS 4s, Katrina 3s, etc. etc.

-MANY Discos on retros/ability to call in orders from Nike outlets across the country (RIP)

-No sales tax on resale transactions on StockX/GOAT (RIP) also lower fees in many cases

-Hypebeast and resale culture was existent but NOWHERE near where it is now. Even ultra hyped releases like Frags and OW 1s could be had initially on resale for less than MANY hyped shoes are going for off the bat nowadays. Hell, SBBs and Chi’s were reselling for ~$275-$300 soon after release.

The only better era for retros was the 90s, both the initial run and the late 90s, and, even then, there were FAR less retros released.

Sad that Gentry is seemingly driving the brand into the ground again. Oh well, such is life, I suppose-glad many of us feasted during these better times, it’s a resellers/bot boys market now, unfortunately.

Sidebar but this limited mess has worn on me more and more.....along with how difficult 1s got to be last year. I'm getting over this

I priced out some double and triples of pairs in my collection...might be cashing out at least those soon. Invest that money elsewhere

Sidebar but this limited mess has worn on me more and more.....along with how difficult 1s got to be last year. I'm getting over this

I priced out some double and triples of pairs in my collection...might be cashing out at least those soon. Invest that money elsewhere
I’ll always buy OG retros, but other than that, all I’m getting this year in retro-plus are the University Blue 1s and Shadow 2.0s. Maybe Hyper Royals if I can get for retail. Getting more selective with retro+ 1s

More than 23,000 pairs of NG's 100% still limited tho, bracing for resell, hopefully the plain cw keeps it low

I’m with you. I have nearly 300 sneakers and almost all are Jordans. I’m about done. This is ridiculous. They treat their best customers the worst. I’m about to sell a bunch and I’m not buying as much because I can’t. I’m tired of paying resale because Nike doesn’t even make enough to give us a fair shot. I’m done

Back
Top Bottom