Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know some are just as fired up as me about the Neutral (Natural) Grey ‘85s, and some aren’t, but this video has me even more excited about them. I’ve watched most of his video, and he has quite the collection of OGs, and appears to have a good understanding/knowledge on their construction and quality. I have no personal experience with any of the already released ‘85s, but I’m aware of the debate surrounding their accuracy and their quality. Here he breaks down how close the ‘85s are to the OGs (his example is using the Varsity Red ‘85s vs the OG Chis). Assuming the ‘85s he’s using are the same in terms of build and quality as the upcoming Neutral (Natural) Greys, those of us looking forward to these are gonna be extremely pleased.

It pays to be f&f. You buy off a ton of stock early for a decent price and make a lot of money that you already had, and will get the “personal” f&f pair anyway.

I know some are just as fired up as me about the Neutral (Natural) Grey ‘85s, and some aren’t, but this video has me even more excited about them. I’ve watched most of his video, and he has quite the collection of OGs, and appears to have a good understanding/knowledge on their construction and quality. I have no personal experience with any of the already released ‘85s, but I’m aware of the debate surrounding their accuracy and their quality. Here he breaks down how close the ‘85s are to the OGs (his example is using the Varsity Red ‘85s vs the OG Chis). Assuming the ‘85s he’s using are the same in terms of build and quality as the upcoming Neutral (Natural) Greys, those of us looking forward to these are gonna be extremely pleased.

Never watched a single one of these YouTube sneaker type vids, dunno how you guys do it.

Real talk. This release is bogus . The trophy room hype and availability / access has been trash. Mainly due to those clout chasers trying to get pairs for the gram but can’t obtain other **** like UNC 1s or even Anthracite 5s early.. what does that tell you?

one shoe, one pic , no need to show my living room full of pairs for validation ..

They dope but nothing to go crazy over.

- Retro
63FB7F55-3591-41D5-810E-0B6BA8A7BEF9.jpeg

Real talk. This release is bogus . The trophy room hype and availability / access has been trash. Mainly due to those clout chasers trying to get pairs for the gram but can’t obtain other **** like UNC 1s or even Anthracite 5s early.. what does that tell you?

one shoe, one pic , no need to show my living room full of pairs for validation ..

- Retro
Does it have a glitter effect or is that just the photos?

- Retro

wait aren’t you doing the same thing as them tho

Does it have a glitter effect or is that just the photos?
I wanna know if that glitter or frosted effect is another layer over the leather, or if it’s the material itself, nobody has done an in hand or on foot review detailing it yet, for so many pairs out there, you’d think we’d have at least one showing off.

I wanna know if that glitter or frosted effect is another layer over the leather, or if it’s the material itself, nobody has done an in hand or on foot review detailing it yet, for so many pairs out there, you’d think we’d have at least one showing off.
There are some on youtube but take it with a grain of salt

These are the monsters you all have created by paying these stupid *** prices on these cheap *** shoes. This is why I refuse to pay a dime over retail for anything. If I strike out then I just keep it moving because there will always be something else you want. As soon as people realize this then things will return to normal. That will probably never happen, but it's the truth.
Exactly. I can’t even remember what I was after This time last year..

Imagine your father being MJ, giving you basically unlimited resources, but still putting yourself in a position where you might have to explain to Nike and him that you back doored all of the shoes they blessed your store with. Dude is a pathetic clown and given the opportunities he’s been handed in life this should be so far beneath him. I can’t imagine being born with that kind of head start in life and having to resort to that level for a few extra bucks.

Imagine your father being MJ, giving you basically unlimited resources, but still putting yourself in a position where you might have to explain to Nike and him that you back doored all of the shoes they blessed your store with. Dude is a pathetic clown and given the opportunities he’s been handed in life this should be so far beneath him. I can’t imagine being born with that kind of head start in life and having to resort to that level for a few extra bucks.

do u feel better now?

just came in to see the deal about neutral greys. Guess I’ll work backwards from here haha

I’m just legit trying to understand what’s going on I would have thought that marcus
Would be on the celebrity end of the sneaker/resell Culture. I’d imagine any profits he’d make from backdooring shoes wouldn’t be the kind of money that would be worth his time. Either somethings up or the market is already flooded by fakes

Last edited:
I’m just legit trying to understand what’s going on I would have thought that marcus
Would be on the celebrity end of the sneaker/resell Culture. I’d imagine any profits he’d make from backdooring shoes wouldn’t be the kind of money that would be worth his time. Either somethings up or the market is already flooded by fakes

8-9k x 1-1.7k = lotta money.

Back
Top Bottom