Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lpu ‘14 Lance Mountains
BAC37DB4-E443-46C0-8701-97E8708C3070.jpeg

I had my son end of August, mochas literally flew by my radar with all I had going on. By the time I got back to them they were at 400+
Having them in hand now and looking at suede and leather quality it was easy to give away the universitys. No regrets.
I was actually able to cop both for retail, Universities supposed to land today. I like mochas better, but I did find the quality disappointing, and even worse they run significantly smaller (at least my pair does). Was excited to wear them but now I’m stuck looking for a size swap.

Curious to see both the quality and sizing on the University pair. I went a half size up just to be safe.

I had my son end of August, mochas literally flew by my radar with all I had going on. By the time I got back to them they were at 400+
Having them in hand now and looking at suede and leather quality it was easy to give away the universitys. No regrets.
Congratulations Fam!!!

I keep all the OG classics. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Everyone here shuffles through shoes.... buy, sell, buy, sell...thats how it goes with shoes and clothes. You can’t discredit me for that.
No, you’re actually the one with no credibility. One minute you want to make out and marry the Travis Scott 1 and the next minute you are taking a dump on them because of the backward swoosh. Yet you spent between $750 to $900 on them. Talk about one confused person. Are you coming or going?

How long did 3god’s retirement from the OG high thread last? A day?
Like I said before, he’s all talk and no action.

No, you’re actually the one with no credibility. One minute you want to make out and marry the Travis Scott 1 and the next minute you are taking a dump on them because of the backward swoosh. Yet you spent between $750 to $900 on them. Talk about one confused person. Are you coming or going?

Like I said before, he’s all talk and no action.

So? TS 1 are a come and go type of sneaker. Love em one minute, bored of em the next. It’s not an all timer like Unions. Yeah I spent $700+ then sold em for $1200 used so tf what? Lol I bought more classics with the money. Works for me 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Hey... if you dig em, then more power to you. I just hope you didn't pay over retail because I think those thing sat for the longest and hit outlets.

****... maybe I was smokin... but still, they are pretty damn meh. Must have been a pandemic drop Rather have suede shadows over those... and I don't want suede shadows. Anyway they shouldn't be compared to Uni blues.

Hey... if you dig em, then more power to you. I just hope you didn't pay over retail because I think those thing sat for the longest and hit outlets.
What is you talking about. These never "sat" and they definitely never hit outlets. They really never fell below the 230-240 range. They just been stuck around that price for a awhile.....they also a pretty dope colorway and will go up. They just ain't Hyped like university's which are over priced.

C6AF1722-8B73-44B2-A0A5-B4988459E7CC.jpeg

since I never hit on any OG 1s this is my first pair with nubuck since god knows when. This is after 1 wear, is this normal? Should I size down next time?
Are you fat by chance?
I was just going ask how much you weigh 😭😭😭

I’m 170lbs so no not fat lol.
Like I said I’m used to leather 1s but I did go TTS where I used to size half down back when Jordan brand retros were bigger and you needed half size down than say your air max size. 🤷‍♂️

Unis just landed. Seen a bunch of people complaining about QC, but my pair is legit.

Toe box leather is crazy soft and thick, barely any marks on the suede, and that plush ankle padding was a nice surprise I didn't know was there. Overall up there if not better quality than my Obsidians, ROYs, and Shadows

Back
Top Bottom