Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CD8AA5FB-4426-4F7C-954A-2BF2948F73EE.jpeg

I like these a lot better in person.

My EA order show return in progress... I never touched it after getting the order confirmation.... Damn it!

I actually got EA, which is funny because just this morning my BM told me she wanted these. Of course she wears a men's 7.5 and it wouldn't let me check out in time for that size, so I got a 7 and an 8 so hopefully one of them fits her well, otherwise I'll have to try again on RD.

I was hoping these came in TD sizes as they release on my son's bday and I was considering trying for a pair for him, but he might have to wait for her hand me down.

Screenshot_20210506-125605_SNKRS.jpg

For someone who sold his collection.....I kept my Gold Toes.....and the Fearless. And I'll be buying the Patent Breds :lol:

They're......remarkably uncomfortable, but I still like em

Anyone remember the aftermarket insoles that Weartesters recommended? I have a some sneakergearz, which make 1s pretty comfy, but looking to try something different, and I trust Chris' opinions. Thank you in advance!

My EA order show return in progress... I never touched it after getting the order confirmation.... Damn it!

I’ve gotten that message before as well, but it eventually changes, you should be good

Anyone remember the aftermarket insoles that Weartesters recommended? I have a some sneakergearz, which make 1s pretty comfy, but looking to try something different, and I trust Chris' opinions. Thank you in advance!
I bought a pair of those and they didn't last. They went flat hardly being used.

Been looking for a pair of those, but think asking prices is a bit too high.

I bought a pair of those and they didn't last. They went flat hardly being used.

Thank you for the reply. Can anyone recommend a good one that's either air max, zoom air, or react form? The sneakergearz I have are quite good, and have lasted, however, it's more of an unusual springy feeling, not quite like Nike zoom. I'm not a huge AJ1 person; do people actually wear 1s regularly with the stock insole? Compared to 1s, 3s would be state of the art cushy, and zoom air with react foam would be like pure ecstasy for a frequent 1 wearer....heh.

There's really no problem at all. It's pretty normal. If you went to a clothing store, you wanna see only two things on the rack or do you wanna have some options to choose from? Do you order the whole menu when you go out to a restaurant, or do you just pick what you want that night? If you don't like it and/or don't want it, ignore it. You'll be ok.

@206to813 I'm sorry, I just don't get it. 1's have been getting milked like this for over a decade. If it wasn't dead after that, it's not dead now. I'd take almost all those "dead" 2020 releases over the **** they churned out pre-Nike air/remaster. Y'all rather go back to only a handful of 1s per year, with these being the 1s?

1620139096950.png

1620139007722.png

[l

Dudes in here complaining about 2020 don’t know what true monstrosities are...... Acting like pre-2015 JB only dropped Chicago’s, Royals & Black Toes. Retail shelves used to be stock full of that wack ****. 😂😂😂 Thank you for this posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom