Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'd wait til after they drop on the footsite apps. Hopefully prices come down a lil after that so you get a better deal.

Lol...So you're saying he still doesn't have a shot at retail once they drop on footsites.? Wording is a little confusing. So you'd rather him pay resell after they release again?

Wishful thinking but if you're gonna pay resell, now would be the time to do so. Kinda of surprise prices are as low as they are now being stores are getting late shipments. Pairs are scarce...restocks will get botted and you'd have to literally be in store when late shipments arrive.

Lol...So you're saying he still doesn't have a shot at retail once they drop on footsites.? Wording is a little confusing. So you'd rather him pay resell after they release again?

Wishful thinking but if you're gonna pay resell, now would be the time to do so. Kinda of surprise prices are as low as they are now being stores are getting late shipments. Pairs are scarce...restocks will get botted and you'd have to literally be in store when late shipments arrive.
Not what I’m saying at all pal. I’m saying that you try footstore apps for retail and if u miss hopefully there will be more pairs up for sale and resell prices go down a Lil more.

I don't have a shot, I don't use the footsite apps, they are useless.

Photo from the office:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom