• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
beat royals today

A23224CC-F97F-403D-BB26-5118484335E1.jpeg
Sonset23 Sonset23

I was going to pass on these but then I seen them with black laces in them and I was sold on them
What happened to your sneaker retirement homes license? You pulled a Bret Farve on us!
Gotcha, maybe I can see that being suede, but it's hard to tell. Hopefully it's a full leather upper.
If after all this time it's not full leather I swear.....

Marinas would’ve looked WAY better with the Royal blue.

…Nike always overthinking things.
It's an intentional cash grab.

Give you something close enough that it feeds the masses for now but allows them to drop royals again whenever they want.

This is the same company that announced the infrared 6s pack literally days after dropping the varsity reds.

We could easily get word of a patent royal dropping around the holidays and streets would eat it up.

Give you something close enough that it feeds the masses for now but allows them to drop royals again whenever they want.

This is the same company that announced the infrared 6s pack literally days after dropping the varsity reds.

We could easily get word of a patent royal dropping around the holidays and streets would eat it up.
I get what you’re saying and you’re probably right.

But would the Royals be any less popular down the road if they used the same shade of blue on the Marinas today?

…not in my opinion.

I get what you’re saying and you’re probably right.

But would the Royals be any less popular down the road if they used the same shade of blue on the Marinas today?

…not in my opinion.
I mean we have so many 1s now it's hard to compare. The AJ1 in general is like the most hyped shoe on the market so sales wise Jordan Brand could probably drop whatever royal derivitative they want and they will still sell.

Purist will complain. Eventually the bubble will burst. This question would be better asked during a down market.

I think resell wise a derivative will never be more valuable than the og (with similar materials and build quality).

I could be wrong tho.

You're not wrong, I'm just going to add on and say this is their whole ethos. JB has done so many retros where they just swap colors or blocking, and I think that's fine. Oh you like chicago 1s? Here's blue chicago 1's (hyper royals). You like shattered backboards? Here's reverse shattered backboards. You like black toes? Here's satin black toes. There is clearly enough demand for every shoe, people are happy enough with what's dropping.

Amazing how SNKRS is still so trash. Says reservations coming soon, then at the launch time there's no button at all....Try refreshing, re-launching the app, etc., and it displays as fully booked. So who the heck is able to see and reserve then?

Amazing how SNKRS is still so trash. Says reservations coming soon, then at the launch time there's no button at all....Try refreshing, re-launching the app, etc., and it displays as fully booked. So who the heck is able to see and reserve then?
Whole app crashed on the Central SNKRS pass. This damn shoe game has gone straight to hell

Back
Top Bottom