Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Another day, another L on a pair of Jordan 1s:

7266A97E-BC63-4725-BF31-F9F979D8F689.jpeg

Gonna try and snag a pair for around $200 resale, hopefully.

Funny that everybody online (YouTube, Ig, social media, etc.) Keeps saying that they're going to pass on these because they already have the Royals. I have Royals, and the funny thing that nobody's talking about, is that the Marinas have a similar dark blue colored blue on it just the 2013 Royals. I want Marinas just because they're different from the regular norm 1's. I like the Marinas, Pollens, and 2.0's just because the majority of people don't like them.

It's an intentional cash grab.

Give you something close enough that it feeds the masses for now but allows them to drop royals again whenever they want.

You know they’re a for profit corporation right? By definition, every move they make is a “cash grab.” Nike execs are certainly not doing anything as a passion project or whatever.

Funny that everybody online (YouTube, Ig, social media, etc.) Keeps saying that they're going to pass on these because they already have the Royals. I have Royals, and the funny thing that nobody's talking about, is that the Marinas have a similar dark blue colored blue on it just the 2013 Royals. I want Marinas just because they're different from the regular norm 1's. I like the Marinas, Pollens, and 2.0's just because the majority of people don't like them.
I Just might be one of those :lol: i have the 2017 Royals, thats why i passed on the Marinas.

Back
Top Bottom