Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Regret not buying those shorts when bstn had my size on sale for $236... but honestly, dem ****s still too high for basketball shorts.
Yeah man, I just can't justify $200+ for shorts. No matter what, they getting dirty. Nieces and nephews eating on your lap, food/drink spills, and let's not forget dogs clawing at them. My gym shorts/pants stay getting de-threaded by my Boston lol

EYE don’t know or care who that is
He's the guy that brings out all the childhood trauma and insecurities in the NikeTalk posters. That boy be so clean that dudes can't help but hate and start thinking less of themselves. It's funny that anytime I set NikeTalk on fire with one of Jay's post, somebody always got some shade to throw. That boy Jay swapped in some black laces that didn't even come with the shoes and got these brothers wishing they would've copped the shorts he got on...

Jay da Gawd>>>>>>>>
SIDpF8x.png

Him wearing them didn't make me want them anymore... just pointing out the fact I missed the chance to buy them for $236, which is crazy considering that's the sale price for some damn polyester shorts.

He's the guy that brings out all the childhood trauma and insecurities in the NikeTalk posters. That boy be so clean that dudes can't help but hate and start thinking less of themselves. It's funny that anytime I set NikeTalk on fire with one of Jay's post, somebody always got some shade to throw. That boy Jay swapped in some black laces that didn't even come with the shoes and got these brothers wishing they would've copped the shorts he got on...

Jay da Gawd>>>>>>>>
SIDpF8x.png
giphy (81).gif

Looks like the first actual retail pair reviews are up.

Taxi/Yellow toes dropped out in Korea first this week, before releasing in the UK this weekend

Use Google Translate for subtitles for the second vid.

EDIT: I guess there are no extra laces....
My GOAT pair from the UK comes in later today (size 14), I'll confirm later if I can.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm jealous of the EU fam. I tried the END raffle just for giggles. Got the L email this morning. I'm fine with it since 209 was OD anyway

Back
Top Bottom