Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I slept thru this release. Turnt up a little too hard last night. Not sweating it too much, but if anyone has an extra 10.5 they can opp, lmk...

TIA

Ima try that, hadn’t heard that before, but it’s worth a shot.
At the very least you typically won't encounter a fraud alert. Back when it was down to speed, I think it was super clutch because PayPal/Google pay seemed to be faster transacting.. lmk if you start having better luck... 👍

D9C254CB-F942-4E67-9B11-4B22EED7654F.png
Giannis? Nasty work. Unless you be hooping. Still nasty tho.

Ngl, those look like a poor man’s ROTY, esp with that weird denim fabric material on the toe box, tongue, and side panels. These would’ve been so much better in full leather but JB gonna JB, I guess.
I have rotys and pollens and got my pair yesterda- I find the vachetta tone really weird, it’s like a fleshy pinky beige, not the same beige as the Rotys certainly. Sending back.

I have a Steelers hoodie that has a weird shade of “yellow”. Have a feeling these are going to match perfectly :smokin
I have this lakers hoodie that’s the most wack yellow color ever (never get merch from fanatics smh) and I think these taxis should match perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom