Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Trade for the Mochas, because you'll actually enjoy them more, because those are actually what you want. Never base your decision off of what others think, or off of resell prices. Base your decision off of which pair of shoes that really want to wear. Don't be a dummy and trade something that's higher in value for something that's lesser in value. But what you get what im saying.

I doubled up 2013 Breds, Royals, and Shadows, and im never parting ways with none of them. Quality is better on the retro versions of these same colorways that came out afterwards. But one thing thing that I noticed about the 2013,s versions, are that they're built like tanks when it comes to the hard leather and thick midsole.

So I'm not going to go as far as to say the quality on the 2013,s OG colorways are bad quality, because I've worn a couple of pairs out in bad weather, and they still look new. It's something about that hard leather that can take a beating whenever you wear them. The OG 1 colorways of 2016/17/18 are way softer, and from me comparing how many times I've worn all of the different versions, the 2013,s are like boots, they'll stand the test of time. The new versions are more on the softer delicate side when it comes to how much abuse they can take outside if you're being hard on them.

Softer looks better, but harder last longer. I've worn 2013,s outside in rain, snow, and just bad weather, and they've lasted me while still looking good. Of course I didn't soak them in ice or water, but the hold up after being outside in them is unmatched compared to the new versions.

I've worn 2016 Breds outside in bad weather only once, and I was scared that they were finished because of how bad they looked. I had to let them dry for a weak, and clean them thoroughly a couple of times to bring them back to life. I never had to do that with any of the 2013,s.
This is what NT is all about. I appreciate the breakdown. I Feel you on the durability.

I've worn 2016 Breds outside in bad weather only once, and I was scared that they were finished because of how bad they looked. I had to let them dry for a weak, and clean them thoroughly a couple of times to bring them back to life. I never had to do that with any of the 2013,s.

The leather on the 2016’s absorbs water for whatever reason 🤷🏻‍♂️

III Varsity Royal Cement (2 Years)
1665453485535.jpeg

IV PSG (2 Years)
1665453463838.jpeg

I Low Triple Black (Retro) (3 Years)
1665453437433.jpeg

XXXIV White Black (3 Years)
1665453413025.jpeg

I High Fengshui (7 Years)
1665453367765.jpeg

I High UNC (Retro) (7 Years)
1665453385851.jpeg

Does it not annoy anyone else that so many wrestlers are wearing Jordans? 1’s especially.

Recently saw WWE wrestler Mandy Rose *Liv Morgan* wear Royals and Ricochet had on SBB 1’s. Kills the prestige for me. I remember seeing Shane McMahon rocking 1’s and tongue f**king them like crazy.

Not feeling how theyre being rocked today by these jabronis like it’s a wrestling boot.

C564FED8-FCAB-4719-9706-909C36796C49.gif

Last edited:
So uh, as a common peasant, what exactly does that mean?
Top star is basically an eBay sneaker secret society that gets access to events and access to a lot of hyped shoes(Yeezys,Off whites,Travis,Jordan 1s,4s etc) for retail prices. To get in you have to get on the waitlist and wait almost a year for the chance to enroll. Once you’re off the waitlist they make you take a picture of your entire collection to see if you’re “worthy” to have the honor of “Top Star” bestowed upon you.

Also there’s orgys

Does it not annoy anyone else that so many wrestlers are wearing Jordans? 1’s especially.
Lately yes. Only semi-recent wrestler who could kinda pull it off organically was Enzo Amore (Although his personna was sorta d-bagish).

It was kinda cool back in the days when it was more of a niche hobby. I remember Bret Hart, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan occasionally wore them too.

Recently saw WWE wrestler Mandy Rose wear Royals and Ricochet had on SBB 1’s. Kills the prestige for me. I remember seeing Shane McMahon rocking 1’s and tongue f**king them like crazy.

Not feeling how theyre being rocked today by these jabronis like it’s a wrestling boot.

this sounds like a personal problem.

Recently saw WWE wrestler Mandy Rose wear Royals and Ricochet had on SBB 1’s. Kills the prestige for me. I remember seeing Shane McMahon rocking 1’s and tongue f**king them like crazy.

Tongue *******?

Man that brings back some memories.

22 years old, got yourself an 8ball of happy dust and a bottle of Jackie D. Before you know it you’re doing things you were taught never to do in Sunday School. You can’t even look your mom in the eyes for a week.

…it was magical.

Mandy rose wearing Royals? I think you meant Liv Morgan. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Rhonda step on em when she was fighting her. Anyways a lot of wrestlers wear Jordan 1 highs because of the good ankle support it provides. Also they are similar to a wrestling boot in some way since the sole is flat like them.

Mandy rose wearing Royals? I think you meant Liv Morgan. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Rhonda step on em when she was fighting her. Anyways a lot of wrestlers wear Jordan 1 highs because of the good ankle support it provides. Also they are similar to a wrestling boot in some way since the sole is flat like them.

Yeah, Liv has been wearing Jordans of all kinds for yeeeears now. They were her wrestling "boots" until fairly recently. Carmella wore J's for a hot second too. Young Bucks have also been doing it for several years.

Gotta be reps right? Not all, but SBB 1’s to wrestle for 15 minutes? Gotta be.

Back
Top Bottom