• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
End Clothing is frustrating.

i downloaded the app, but can’t find any way to create an account so that I can enter the raffle. It just asks for my username and password and has a forgot password option.

Do it on the website, I’ve never used the app. Heck I don’t even think I have it downloaded

End or Sneakersnstuff?

reading a bunch of reviews on Sneakersnstuff that make them sound kind of shady.
Ive had better luck with SNS than with End but they are both retailers so you'll be fine with both. I won yeezys from SNS years ago and they came quick considering it was from Europe. At least SNS doesn't upcharge though

Would you say that End and Sneakersnstuff are good companies to deal with?

Both are good, END over prices the retail of Nike shoes, but theyre one of the few Euro retailers that still ships JB to the US, and the shipping is always fast. I hardly ever hit on SNS raffles but they are usually the cheapest because no tax and free shipping.

NOW because they get a fraction of the business of StockX. But if everybody turns on StockX and runs to GOAT, they gonna have the same issues StockX has keeping up with volume, and fakes passing through. Of course GOAT would scale up but the bigger the operation gets the tougher it's going to be to keep out bad actors
Yes but i’d like to think GOAT’s better because they are partnered with footlocker they at least know what they are looking for.
Would you say that End and Sneakersnstuff are good companies to deal with?
I’m 0- 100000 on SNS
i’ve only won once on END (2021 University Blue 1’s) but they do charge over retail for most releases especially the hyped ones.

Both END and SNS are legit. If you have issues with the END app, it’s because of the traffic of “everyone” trying to enter at the same time. SNS is fine. The people saying it’s shady are the people that take Ls. And if you’re smart ask your minions err students to enter for you. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind several pairs of L&Fs; if they do win.

Says they cant ship to my address in IL... is it for NY peeps only?

Can’t be. I’m in PA and the app just took my entry. Maybe it’s just glitching because so many people are entering, since they just sent out the push notification about the raffle

The swoosh is so much better 🤌🏾

52494797439_db6e224f05_b.jpg

they gotta be making shoes smaller lol.

Just unds my royals and they fit perfect in a 10.5.

Lost and founds and them yellow taxis feel so small

Back
Top Bottom