Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They were found
20221119_101157.jpg

People getting W notifications. Assume Ls for the rest of us. I'm determined to spend $180 today, looking at what other Jordans I should get

I don't even know where to go for resell at this point. STOCKx no longer guarantees authenticity. EBay always been risky. There's some consignment shops around here but they like to upcharge the upcharge prices

Joined the draw no problem, still no notification though. Oh well I’ll just buy 2 pair cotm af1 instead.

there are a lot of pairs. Some people are just more unlucky than others lol.

I have a group of friends in a chat that are all into sneakers and we all share links and raffles. Someone is already on their 4th pair and someone hasn’t hit yet. We all entered at the same spots lol

HALP!

I don't even know where to go for resell at this point. STOCKx no longer guarantees authenticity. EBay always been risky. There's some consignment shops around here but they like to upcharge the upcharge prices

lets not let nike off the hook so easily

remember a few years back they stopped supplying to mom and pop shops (the same ones they are using to heavily promote this shoe) and dropped their accounts? This caused a lot of businesses to go under, and it changed public perception of nike negatively.

Nike said they want to essentially cut out the middleman and keep the margins higher for them. WIth that being said, they could at least give people a better chance now that one of the main ways to obtain shoes has been eliminated

make no mistake, these ****ing stupid raffles were still doing in 2022 is all highly orchestrated by nike - - this was their vision. too bad their vision is frustrating to its customers and detrimental to local businesses

**** nike and their bull **** embracing of mom and pop shops to sell a shoe that literally needs no gimmicks to sell. Absolute stupidity all the way around

Months of waiting just to be told NO. This was Nike's chance to do right. Maybe make those bull crap Travis Scott whatevers be limited. Or those A Manures too. But release this OG color for the fans. Make enough for everyone. Make everyone happy. But NOPE.

Back
Top Bottom