Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can someone please tell me why we use zneakers and this Chris dude as sources?

I don’t understand why it’s allowed to post fakes.

These clout chasing, fake shoe accounts need to be banned as sources tbh.

They infiltrated NT posts. It’s in every single thread.

“we’re just getting an idea of the looks of the shoe” is a lame excuse cuz we’re giving these accounts views and exposure and alogrithim etc

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Last edited:
Nice quality. Definitely gonna rock with some green stuff.. Just realized the wings are embossed plastic
86E9B607-5061-43DA-A7F9-DAD1E728AD75.jpeg
6AC0C1AE-C211-4107-8618-7FD30CC1E2AE.jpeg
4E7F67E9-6AA1-4101-B9F7-7BDABBC26A5C.jpeg
E39F17EF-9175-4CD1-90E7-4093069A54C0.jpeg

“we’re just getting an idea of the looks of the shoe” is a lame excuse cuz we’re giving these accounts views and exposure and alogrithim etc

Seems to become the unwritten rule… if the IG clout chaser is posting an early look on something unreleased, we look the other way

Also… we just assume they’re reps. Even though it makes sense they’re reps, it’s not like we really know, u know… half time time at least with Z, it’s a mock up photoshop anyway

The Instagram-ification of NT has been really bad. Majority of us got IG accounts and can see that **** ourselves when we're in the app. Folks come on here to complain about what they see on IG, man you can hide, block, simply not look at it. I've had unloved 1s blocked on IG for like 5 years because I don't want to see that trash content so it's even wacker to see it get reposted here.

Anyone have an idea about this pair?

The Instagram-ification of NT has been really bad. Majority of us got IG accounts and can see that **** ourselves when we're in the app. Folks come on here to complain about what they see on IG, man you can hide, block, simply not look at it. I've had unloved 1s blocked on IG for like 5 years because I don't want to see that trash content so it's even wacker to see it get reposted here.

That account is justifiably widely disliked because that guy displays an exorbitant amount of histrionics with each of his posts that have lengthy and unnecessary commentary on them. Most of the stuff he types out for captions are irrelevant or dumb.

I like the colorway.

…is that all suede?

I mean it’s just a mockup

Looks like full suede

It's speculated to be all suede as the guy mentioned in that video.

Back
Top Bottom