Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bunch of mofos on NT deserve coal in their stockings and nothing but 🚮 💩 luck in the new year. Wishing nothing but hate and terrible luck to the NT haters in 2023 and beyond.

Happy Xmas Eve NT!!!
F01F1A3C-1E51-43CA-8161-96D8DD10775D.jpeg

This man must run a shoetube account and follow all said accounts that just got roasted :pimp:
Nah fam-Wasn’t even following that discussion tbh.
Burn all them stupid shoetubers down to the ground!!! They’ve all become insufferable-even nightwing sadly. They’re all DOING WAYYY TOO MUCH; trying to sell their own merch, sock, discords, and their mommas stank azzz pusses. Shoetubers are whoring out the shoe game and none of them keep it about, JUST the sneakers anymore.
I still mess with MJO23DAN MJO23DAN tho…I will until he tries selling me on isht.

Burn all them stupid shoetubers down to the ground!!! They’ve all become insufferable-even nightwing sadly. They’re all DOING WAYYY TOO MUCH; trying to sell their own merch, sock, discords, and their mommas stank azzz pusses. Shoetubers are whoring out the shoe game and none of them keep it about, JUST the sneakers anymore.
I still mess with MJO23DAN MJO23DAN tho…I will until he tries selling me on isht.

My man :pimp:

I can’t watch 16 year olds giving me shoe news, the corniness is through the roof

For people that do YouTube for a living, they are trying to incorporate other avenues of revenue streaming whether that be through merch, sponsorships, patreon, etc. because to be honest, getting paid off just Adsense alone is peanuts. I may or may not do sponsorships here and there but I’ve been very selective on who I choose. It needs to make sense for my audience and I need to believe in the product otherwise, people will sniff out the bull****.

For people that do YouTube for a living, they are trying to incorporate other avenues of revenue streaming whether that be through merch, sponsorships, patreon, etc. because to be honest, getting paid off just Adsense alone is peanuts. I may or may not do sponsorships here and there but I’ve been very selective on who I choose. It needs to make sense for my audience and I need to believe in the product otherwise, people will sniff out the bull****.
I appreciate the content you put out because I can definitely sense that you’re not trying to force a sales pitch down our throats. Your passion for the actual sneakers still shows after all these years of being on Youtube.

Most shoetubers have 10 minute videos, with 4 minutes of advertising of some kind, and 2-3 minutes of their nonsense 🚮 opinions. 70-75% of these videos are BS, and it’s 3 minutes of details on the actual shoes.
Shoestubers have made it more about themselves, revenue, subs, clicks, $, than the actual shoes that made them relevant in the first place.

I get the sense that you’d still put out content, with or without ad revenue or $ coming in, just because you have and will always love kicks. I love that a MAJORITY of each of your videos focus on the shoes, details, and history.

Thank you for putting out GREAT content consistently. Your calm, objective, and even tone will always be appreciated by OGs and the real ones. Wishing you a Happy New Years and looking forward to your next vids!

And still wishing you hateful scumbags a miserable 2023 :wink::lol:
1671900296424.gif

I appreciate the content you put out because I can definitely sense that you’re not trying to force a sales pitch down our throats. Your passion for the actual sneakers still shows after all these years of being on Youtube.

Most shoetubers have 10 minute videos, with 4 minutes of advertising of some kind, and 2-3 minutes of their nonsense 🚮 opinions. 70-75% of these videos are BS, and it’s 3 minutes of details on the actual shoes.
Shoestubers have made it more about themselves, revenue, subs, clicks, $, than the actual shoes that made them relevant in the first place.

I get the sense that you’d still put out content, with or without ad revenue or $ coming in, just because you have and will always love kicks. I love that a MAJORITY of each of your videos focus on the shoes, details, and history.

Thank you for putting out GREAT content consistently. Your calm, objective, and even tone will always be appreciated by OGs and the real ones. Wishing you a Happy New Years and looking forward to your next vids!

And still wishing you hateful scumbags a miserable 2023 :wink::lol:
1671900296424.gif
I love watching Foamer Simpson and Buckets, but their videos pretty much encapsulate what you’re talking about.

Sean Go videos are the real deal.

10% sponsor BS…90% shoe content…zero filler.

LOL, I can’t even get mad. I’m introverted and okay with it 🤣
If what you’re looking for is unfiltered shoe content…no frills or bs…then an Earle grey tea with milk personality shouldn’t really matter.

I think Sean seems like a nice, down to earth dude.

I can get plenty of personality from Foamer and Buckets.

…even though some of Buckets‘ scores drive me crazy.

Haha ngl, they look better than when I first saw them but I doubt I’ll try for them.

Back
Top Bottom