Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my girls size on Hibbett, easiest cop ever for a J1 recently, for me at least. Surprised the black flints sold out in my size...

Was kinda salty this morning I missed her size on End, their prices aren't bad if you're not doing a raffle.
End pisses me off, how’d I lose the raffle & then they release pairs online in the middle of the night 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

Last edited:
What's crazy is even with an alleged 250,000 new pairs injected into the market, the resell price didn't move at all.

Thats outrageous.

Alll those pairs manufactured yet ive only seen one pair in the wild.

And i stay out and about daily (and traveled quite a bit since Noviembre).

its like the only time i see heat is on nt

epiphany: explains why i stay in these threads and spectate like:

76597F66-062C-4211-A7BB-567ACA18594E.png

Weirdest morning today. Was pending on SNKRS, so decided to cop the Washed Pinks from another boutique. As soon as I placed the order at the other boutique, using PayPal , a charge comes thru from Nike SNKRS using Apple Pay. Got a confirmation from the boutique, but no charge. SNKRS says I didn’t get em, and there’s no confirmation. Idk what’s going on here lol

Damn. You have the luck of the Irish 9r something because you usually get what you want for retail and I think these will be no different. Ill keep an eye out for that 11.5

To be honest, I’ve had Laser Ship deliver plenty of packages with no problems. I know there’s some horror stories, but I think you’ll be fine.
Yeah, more than likely. Though I haven’t had a pair stolen, I’ve had a couple of scares. Twice, a package status showed delivered and hadn’t been. Both times I had to jump through fire to find out what was up. One package was delivered the next day, the other a hour or so after I contacted them.

Tempted to cop a DS pair of all stars (Chameleons) for $275... I know its a great deal but still $100 over retail which isnt bad in comparison to what they usually go for and considering how old they are now.

Probably wont do it though because Ill still feel dirty.

Tempted to cop a DS pair of all stars (Chameleons) for $275... I know its a great deal but still $100 over retail which isnt bad in comparison to what they usually go for and considering how old they are now.

Probably wont do it though because Ill still feel dirty.
I would do it in a heartbeat for a DS size 10, I missed out on these when they dropped. Go for it fam! Don’t even think too much on it, sometimes we pay to play! 😂

Back
Top Bottom