• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20230425_122122.jpg

you probably can get it off. I clean all my DS pairs that get it like once a month and even after I clean it they're some like in-between stitching that I can never quite get it all off.

I have the same problem with my AJ 1 from 2015-2016 range. Stripper glitter gets wild!

About twice a year I give them 2 rounds of mink oil. spray, sit 3min, rub in with microfiber, repeat another time. It's always the same pairs. breds, Chicagos, royal, chameleons, shadows. they look great after the treatment.

Anyone else still waiting on their shipment from the restock or am I getting screwed outta these?
19D5DEDD-7256-4E7F-A8D7-8EB525019F9F.jpeg
Mine just shipped yesterday. Think they’re slowly getting things out with this restock, thunder 4 shock drop and the Mother’s Day sale they had all happen with the last week.

New colorways can get my attention sometimes, like the unc toes and washed black joints. For old/OG stuff I’m good on everything except Storm blues 👀. Meaning I either got em or don’t need em

Anyone else still waiting on their shipment from the restock or am I getting screwed outta these?
19D5DEDD-7256-4E7F-A8D7-8EB525019F9F.jpeg

I honestly think you're good. Nike has been backed up on the shipping here lately for some reason.

My last two orders I've gotten the "We haven't forgot about you" notification. If you've received that you should be okay.

Crazy how these would have caused chaos in 2016-2021

Now people fronting on them
I think its the color green they chose, if these were actually a pine green they would have definitely sold more. I was out because of how bright the green was, although they dont look as bright in that pic

Back
Top Bottom