• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20230518_140059.jpg

I like these since 1st images and to bad I sold the origins but the clear sole kept me from wear them

Palomino's continue to be shoe of the year for my personal taste. Love how much these will fit into my wardrobe. I could have those in the winter and Mocha's in the summer of the rest of my life and be satisfied. :lol:

Royals just aren't it, but they're whatever. I feel like a mixed leather/suede combo would have came across much better. I'm not going to act like I'm not going for them and that they'll grow on me, but it's a missed opportunity to be better for sure.

Got my pair in today from the snkrroom sale. I surprisingly like them more than I thought. Whenever I beat up my 3s these will be greatly appreciated.

Nice! I missed the sale. How much were they at the sale price? I’m hunting for a good deal on them.

I have plans to swap a Black Tongue onto them or to paint some elephant print onto the tongue.

Damn. Now, that’s the price I’d pull the trigger on INSTANTLY. I almost paid $157 shipped, but I held off. Hopefully, there’s an another promo with Memorial Day just around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom