Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well, it’s not hard being more attractive than Foamer Simpson. He looks like an Amish oaf. With that being said, I’ll take one of his videos over hers any day. She does seem nice, but not that nice if she’s charging memberships to see her content. Foamer has been in it a long time, I at least respect that. He’s not charging to see his content.
She responded to one of my comments with two laughing emojies.

Pretty sure she wanted to **** me.

…of course Buckets did the same once.

I don’t have an issue with her personality, I actually think it’s cool to have more women sneakerheads represented and making sneaker-related content. That said, charging to watch sneaker reviews is VERY weird and cringe.
I thought it was pretty cool when she started doing videos, but she can go F herself now charging memberships. Totally cringe and sleazy.

A ménage à trois?
6BFCC13C-FFCF-4E6E-9B09-8AF1CBC3E40C.gif

What’s a solid price for 2018 Shadow 1’s.

Traded them for OG travis 1’s and it’s time they came home.

What’s a solid price for 2018 Shadow 1’s.

Traded them for OG travis 1’s and it’s time they came home.
Prices seem to be coming down on those, surprisingly.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $425-$450 seems realistic right now…DS.

…but I’m a size 11.5.

She can go jump off of a cliff Jumpman style. She comes late on the scene and now she wants to charge memberships. Get the hell out of here. 🤡

I’ll stick with WearTesters and the people who have been at it a long time.

She’s not even all that. So many other women with a prettier face and body. Even her style sucks. It just shows you how dumb people are to pay for that membership. A fool and their money are easily parted.

I follow her on Twitter but I didn't know she was charging membership fee just to view shoes I can watch someone else channel for free and like slaughterx slaughterx said she need to be
bucket-nekkidt.gif

I thought it was pretty cool when she started doing videos, but she can go F herself now charging memberships. Totally cringe and sleazy.

The world has become a strange, logic-absent place.
I can see/hear plenty of pics, vids, and comments about shoes from plenty of sources for free.
And let's just say that if you want to look at the opposite sex, the internet has plenty of, er, far more enticing places to do that, too. Also for free.
:rofl:
I'm frankly amazed that woman has even one paying subscriber ...

Prices seem to be coming down on those, surprisingly.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $425-$450 seems realistic right now…DS.

…but I’m a size 11.5.
I’m a size 12

I have an offer in for 400 (450ish after fees). Should’ve gotten them back sooner now i’m paying the price but at least i’ll have the Trinity for 2016-2018 again

I’m a size 12

I have an offer in for 400 (450ish after fees). Should’ve gotten them back sooner now i’m paying the price but at least i’ll have the Trinity for 2016-2018 again
Everyone has their own style.

But I personally feel like every sneakerhead should own a pair of these.

One of the only shoes that I think are double up worthy.

…the Illmatic of sneakers.

8A1AD15E-2BF8-4AEE-A5CD-9EAD8539C231.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom