Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just found the receipt in the box mans paid 140 for them. IDK why GOAT left that in there :lol:

I haven t seen anything older than what 2020 :lol:
She doesn’t move me anymore.

Dana Plato was crush till she died my senior year.​

Anna Chlumsky still moves me.​

Topanga is built like deep breath now.

IMG_4493.jpeg

team black lace

Damn that's the most wrinkled I've ever seen the collar get on some 94/95s. My swoosh did that and peeled a little but my collars are still intact.

Question on size. These are my first pair of any j 1s. My toe ends with the edge of my finger. These are my normal size of 11 but I've never had any j 1s before. At the time I bought 2 pairs in 10.5 and 11. And the 10.5 were maybe a bit more snug but maybe they just needed to break in. Ended up keeping the 11s but now I'm not so sure that was the right call.

Want to get some regular 1s and them be right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_180720_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_180720_Samsung Notes.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,475
Question on size. These are my first pair of any j 1s. My toe ends with the edge of my finger. These are my normal size of 11 but I've never had any j 1s before. At the time I bought 2 pairs in 10.5 and 11. And the 10.5 were maybe a bit more snug but maybe they just needed to break in. Ended up keeping the 11s but now I'm not so sure that was the right call.

As someone who’s had sizing issues in the past, I prefer to go a little too big, as opposed to a little too small.

The leather will stretch some and what feels too snug at first, may feel just fine after some break in time.

Also depends on how wide your foot is and how tight they feel in terms of width.

The pair in the right photo is about what I go with in Jordan 1s, which many would think is too much room.

But that’s only because a half size down and there’s almost no room at the end of the shoe.

…your foot and your preferences may be different from mine.

Left pair looks too small imo

Which edge of your finger?

Back
Top Bottom