Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, if that’s the case, then they’re both huge lol.
My right foot is a tad smaller than my left

20230711_140201.jpg

Y'all are in luck if you really want these based on what this post states. It can be interpreted that these will be mass produced. Hopefully, y'all will get a pair if you're willing to put in the time and work based on these being available in high quantity.

fingers, toes and eyes crossed. i know imma regret not getting these a year or two down the line. only shoes i’m hoping to pick up this summer

Royal Toe’s get hate because they not what people wanted.

But on feet them joints are 🔥. Always catch my eye when I see rhem
They cool but I want what I want.

I'm not a big fan of that Not For Resale pack and the royal toes are a mash up of that color blocking and the SBB blocking.

It's enough to not make me wanna chase em down.

It’s a great shoe.

But once I got the 2017 Royals, I knew the RTs would never get worn.

…so I got rid of them.
With me its the opposite, If I had both the Royals and Royal Toes I would keep the Royal Toes and wear em much more over the Royals just to keep them looking fresh over the years.

With me its the opposite, If I had both the Royals and Royal Toes I would keep the Royal Toes and wear em much more over the Royals just to keep them looking fresh over the years.
2017 Royals had MUCH better quality than those Royal Toes though. Those things had some terrible, thin leather.

2017 Royals had MUCH better quality than those Royal Toes though. Those things had some terrible, thin leather.
Seems like a few releases during the beginning of the pandemic had bad quality leather on the highs. I know the Court Purple 2.0's which released around the same time the royal toes came out had hard stiff leather similar to the garbage they put on the jumpman Jordan 1 mids and lows and was very disappointed in them quality wise. Either way, I still love the Court Purple 2.0's and is one of my personal favorites on the Jordan 1 Highs.

Seems like a few releases during the beginning of the pandemic had bad quality leather on the highs. I know the Court Purple 2.0's which released around the same time the royal toes came out had hard stiff leather similar to the garbage they put on the jumpman Jordan 1 mids and lows and was very disappointed in them quality wise. Either way, I still love the Court Purple 2.0's and is one of my personal favorites on the Jordan 1 Highs.
Funny because I’m sure those were manufactured pre-pandemic and Bloodlines around that same time had awesome leather. I’m not sure what happened to some of these releases but this was also at the height of the Air Jordan 1 popularity so I’m guessing they were pumping out pairs from various factories in any way they could.

Back
Top Bottom