Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20230723_191549126_HDR.jpg
Late Post!!! 🫠

The White part/leather is flat on these, so quality wise, they're not going to be anything remotely close to the Bordeauxs. Nike/Jordan brand gave the Bordeauxs some of the best quality materials on a 1 High. The Colorway is meh/average, but I was told that the quality on them was top tier. I didn't believe it, but I gambled on buying a pair after they released, and my 🤯 mind was blown away by the quality materials that they put on them.

On the SSB'S, Taxi's, and UNC Toes, they put different hits/spots of quality leather on them. But what's super weird about the Bordeauxs, the quality on every part of that shoe is top notch. The quality on those are comparable to Banned 1,s. Im not sure if quality is different on different pairs depending on the size, and which factory made which pairs. But the quality specifically on my Bordeauxs is CRAZY! WHITE LEATHER ON THE TOE, TOP ANKLE COLLAR AND SIDE PANELS ARE SUPER TUMBLED WITH WIDE SPACE IN BETWEEN THE CRINKLES/LINING. it even has thickness, and white parts are soft not hard in any way. The Bordeaux leather parts has almost like a Flat leather jacket feel to it.

I always compare them to the last Breds, Royals, and Shadows releases, and when it comes to quality wise, they're blowing them out of the water. It's just the the Bordeaux Colorway it's self isn't that good visually to look at, but the quality is dumb crazy on them. The day when they use the same materials/Leather Cuts as the Bordeauxs for any of the OG,s Colorways, it will be straight pandemonium from me.

What's crazy is that they'll give a not so good Colorway A1 quality, and then slap that flat hard leather on other releases. It's as if the Bordeaux Colorway was a Troll job/idea to mess with our heads. Like someone was in the bord room like, we're going to put the best materials we can find for a not so good Colorway. Then we're going to put average quality materials on the hyped up Colorways TF.

So comfortable, still
IMG_1443.jpeg
Jordan 1s are my favorite shoe of all time and there’s not even a close second. But I don’t think there’s a single pair of 1s that could accurately be described as comfortable.

…unless it’s relative to other Jordan 1s.

The soles of my 48 year old feet have convinced me of that.👨‍🦳

Back
Top Bottom